• Poll closed .

CrystalLegend01

Jul 23, 2023
United States 🇺🇸
Pronouns
She/Her
I don’t have a positive win/loss ratio

SkyWars Solo: 370 wins & 1,639 games played

Not perfect, but the rates are technically good (when considering the numbers of players in a game). I’m satisfied with what I’ve got

• Heart
Reactions: Casualpoalrbear

Roxrock

Mar 6, 2023
Andromeda
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
How could a win loss ratio become negative? As long as your number of win and losses are both natural numbers, your wins divided by your losses should be a positive number.
Anyways, these are my stats:

Attachments

• IMG_0331.png
    IMG_0331.png
    701.2 KB · Views: 31

CrystalLegend01

Jul 23, 2023
United States 🇺🇸
Pronouns
She/Her
How could a win loss ratio become negative? As long as your number of win and losses are both natural numbers, your wins divided by your losses should be a positive number.
Anyways, these are my stats:

I think a “negative” win-loss ratio in this case is a decimal below 1, and a “positive” win-loss ratio is greater than 1. I did not think of that at first.
My win-loss ratio (for SkyWars Solo) is about 0.29, so it’s “negative”. I’m not sure what to call it besides negative, but you have a good point.

I chose SkyWars Solo since I have the most plays & wins on it compared to the other SkyWars modes; what’s your most played or most won SkyWars game?

Roxrock

Mar 6, 2023
Andromeda
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I think a “negative” win-loss ratio in this case is a decimal below 1, and a “positive” win-loss ratio is greater than 1. I did not think of that at first.
My win-loss ratio (for SkyWars Solo) is about 0.29, so it’s “negative”. I’m not sure what to call it besides negative, but you have a good point.

I chose SkyWars Solo since I have the most plays & wins on it compared to the other SkyWars modes; what’s your most played or most won SkyWars game?
Mine is teams of two, which I played with my brother when he introduced me to cubecraft. However, I still have less than 50 games played. These days, I play lucky islands solos almost exclusively.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Thank you sir! 🖖
Top Bottom