Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CupzOfDeath

May 7, 2018
Hey guys ,I've been playing eggwars for a while now and wanted to ask all the veteran plays that keep at it, how do u find challenges?

Last edited:

TimeDeodorant

Aug 8, 2020
I have been playing eggwars (Pretty sure, you mean eggwars in ur post as well) quite a lot on cubecraft (wouldnt call myself a veteran tho) and the challenges can be kind of challenging (pun definitely intended). Some of them are easy and doable and some you finish without realising and the ones that are labelled as hard live up to their name. I can only recall Chicken as one of the hard challenges, where you win a solo game without sprinting and I think its by far one of them hardest ones and if done legitly requires a lot of luck and skill. The challenges have a fair amount of easy ones and a fair amount of hard ones with reasonable difficulty so.. conclusion theyre ok.

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
Hey guys ,I've been playing beggars for a while now and wanted to ask all the veteran plays that keep at it, how do u find challenges?
I have been playing eggwars for a long time now and I don't challenge myself at all I just play with friends and have fun I find it a challenge to vs other good parties as these games are most times intense. I don't play much tho cause I dislike overpowered and every game is overpowered.

Kylo2532

Jun 11, 2020
Hey guys ,I've been playing eggwars for a while now and wanted to ask all the veteran plays that keep at it, how do u find challenges?
I know I'm not a veteran, for all the haters, but I've been playing for a while and have a lot of wins...
On bedrock, the community isn't nearly as toxic as Java(Example: The new Eggwars update), so I play there(I know there aren't any challenges there), and I just play on Solo because a lot of the Solo players are tryhards. But I do enjoy the game because you need to be strategic and smart, whereas in Skywars it's almost completely your PVP skills, which has both it's drawbacks, and it's advantages...

Færøyene

Novice Member
Apr 29, 2020
local group
I do enjoy the new EggWars. The only problem is the emeralds. Everyone started camping mid for emeralds and that's annoying.

The challenges are boring, I didn't even waste any time to do challenges.

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
I defiantly like the recent changes that have been made to Eggwars. The game still feels like Eggwars but just refreshed. I am happy that Cube took the time to update the game. It will take some of getting used to but overall it has been an amazing update.

At first, I very much disliked the update but now with the changes Cube has implemented the game is so much more enjoyable.

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
If u want a challenge and u want to actually get better, dont leave when sweats or ppl who r actually good at the game join the lobby. If you fight skilled players enough, you will eventually be as good as they are

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Loskol's profile.
Pro parrot plays pro program
Guys, I might have predicted BedWars Duos! The best part is it's releasing tomorrow!
1713889970725.png
Eli wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli
7 reports closed in a row because Sentinel got there first... :despair:

1713882959021.png
GiGaGekkies wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom