• We already have one ;)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • We don't need One

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

CeIestialSpirit

Sep 3, 2016
America,California
I have made an account for the staffs and for people to report you can join the Hacker Management team there has been no Hacker Management team I would like to make one staffs can post the video of the, following rulebreaker. PM me to join the Hacker Management Team, so you can access the account I need to gain your trust if your willing to Apply since CubeCraft is working on the Anti-Cheat this CubeCraft Hacker management team is going to be here for a while. I leave your votes do we need a CubeCraft Hacker Management Team.

CeIestialSpirit

Sep 3, 2016
America,California
If we get to 10 votes of yes we do I will Post the Hacker Management Team Application
If your staff you don't have to apply I can just tell you the password and the email and whatever ;)
Same thing goes with Let CubeCraft Decide
And We already Have One ;)

Reactions: Germazealand
U

Unipotato

This is currently the staff's job, to find and ban hackers. However, as a community member you can report players to make CubeCraft a hacker-less place! If you don't already have a report account, follow these steps to make one. I also think it would be unwise to share account details with anyone, even staff.

Type /registerreports in game and follow the instructions given from there it will take you to your report dashboard, where you can add a report. Once you have a video of a hacker that is under 5 minutes long, you can upload it to YouTube. From there, you can create a report that is accurately filled out about the hacker you find. After you submit the report, it's status will say "Open". This means that no staff member has viewed the report yet and the report is pending. After a staff member views your report, it will either say "Handled" or "Closed". Handled means that a staff member has viewed the report and punished the hacker. Closed means that the report was denied. To see more details about a Handled or Closed report, you can click on the player's name to see a message from a staff member about the report.

RaZerDB

Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2016
Australia
www.youtube.com
I think he's not really talking about the AntiCheat. He just wants to make a team that busts hackers.
Ohhhhh, I clearly understand now.
I have made an account for the staffs and for people to report you can join the Hacker Management team there has been no Hacker Management team I would like to make one staffs can post the video of the, following rulebreaker. PM me to join the Hacker Management Team, so you can access the account I need to gain your trust if your willing to Apply since CubeCraft is working on the Anti-Cheat this CubeCraft Hacker management team is going to be here for a while. I leave your votes do we need a CubeCraft Hacker Management Team.
We don't necessarily need a Hacker Management Team, I think our staff team can handle some hacker reports and can make cubecraft a better place.

U

Unipotato

Ohhhhh, I clearly understand now.

We don't necessarily need a Hacker Management Team, I think our staff team can handle some hacker reports and can make cubecraft a better place.

Yes. I agree. We can report though, we still have a part in ridding CubeCraft of hackers.

CeIestialSpirit

Sep 3, 2016
America,California
This is currently the staff's job, to find and ban hackers. However, as a community member you can report players to make CubeCraft a hacker-less place! If you don't already have a report account, follow these steps to make one. I also think it would be unwise to share account details with anyone, even staff.

Type /registerreports in game and follow the instructions given from there it will take you to your report dashboard, where you can add a report. Once you have a video of a hacker that is under 5 minutes long, you can upload it to YouTube. From there, you can create a report that is accurately filled out about the hacker you find. After you submit the report, it's status will say "Open". This means that no staff member has viewed the report yet and the report is pending. After a staff member views your report, it will either say "Handled" or "Closed". Handled means that a staff member has viewed the report and punished the hacker. Closed means that the report was denied. To see more details about a Handled or Closed report, you can click on the player's name to see a message from a staff member about the report.
I know
But cant it be for some Players too report on the account not their account?

CeIestialSpirit

Sep 3, 2016
America,California
I would like to join the hacker management team i think it would be a great idea
Ok thanks
If you want to help the server catch hackers you could always apply for helper in the future.

https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/helper-applications-2017-open.139999/[/QUOT
If you want to help the server catch hackers you could always apply for helper in the future.

https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/helper-applications-2017-open.139999/
k

CeIestialSpirit

Sep 3, 2016
America,California
I

know what the Handeled and Open and Closed means already

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Halloween Zoomed.png

I miss spooky season :(
S4nne wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday Eli! 🎈
BicolourSine41 wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
BicolourSine41 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Sorry that i am late but Happy Birthday!! 🎈
Top Bottom