Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

A Table

Mar 5, 2019
I was just playing Skywars and someone used a flame sword on me, which was surprising because I play the CubeCraft Skywars nearly every day and I've never seen someone use flame before. So have I just been unlucky enough to have not seen it before now or is it something else

Reactions: Terret0816

93ufh7f

Mar 15, 2019
Golden swords have fire aspect enchantments and sharpness 1. I use them all the time {Might be me that set you on fire)!

A Table

Mar 5, 2019
Golden swords have fire aspect enchantments and sharpness 1. I use them all the time {Might be me that set you on fire)!
Really? That's interesting, maybe I'll try to find them and use them on retreating players.

Terret0816

Apr 5, 2019
I was just playing Skywars and someone used a flame sword on me, which was surprising because I play the CubeCraft Skywars nearly every day and I've never seen someone use flame before. So have I just been unlucky enough to have not seen it before now or is it something else

Yes, if it has Fire Aspect.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom