Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
and you're good at english

Could you make another exension where the name is just the color of the rank? Like some staff members already have?
It's a nice extension tho
Since they added something like this as an official feature, it's no longer necessary to query the rank from a server. I think the rank badges don't look great, so I made a css style to change them. It's not exactly what you asked for, but I'm not sure how easy it would be to change the color of the forum username in css. A css style has the advantage that it loads immediately and doesn't change the site after it's already shown.

Also +1, good suggestion I hope this gets implemented.

Reactions: SanCookie

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Since they added something like this as an official feature, it's no longer necessary to query the rank from a server. I think the rank badges don't look great, so I made a css style to change them. It's not exactly what you asked for, but I'm not sure how easy it would be to change the color of the forum username in css. A css style has the advantage that it loads immediately and doesn't change the site after it's already shown.

Also +1, good suggestion I hope this gets implemented.
That's a nice style, I'm loving your styles (and using most of them rn)
Keep it up ^^

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
Top Bottom