Votes: 6 14.0%
  • Most of the times

Votes: 12 27.9%

• Total voters

guardd

Forum Expert
Dec 14, 2014
Somewhere in Hungary
Cubecraft has many great PvP modes yet it's not the go-to server for real pvpers. Compared to other servers real big pvp servers it seems that the PVP here is way to easy. Nobody knows how to combo, they spam hit on 1.9+. So my question for you is why do you think that the PvPers on cubecraft are not as skilled as on other servers? Why is it easy for the average player? Comment below!

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
I am practically a PvP god (sorry to brag!), and when I go into games, it's really easy to combo people, to the point where they hackusate me, especially axe users.

Though, I have ran into my fair share of pvp'ers who are better than me, but that's rare. So to answer your question, yes, pvp'ing on Cubecraft is easy.

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
I am practically a PvP god (sorry to brag!), and when I go into games, it's really easy to combo people, to the point where they hackusate me, especially axe users.

Though, I have ran into my fair share of pvp'ers who are better than me, but that's rare. So to answer your question, yes, pvp'ing on Cubecraft is easy.

EDIT: I think it's easy, because people on Cubecraft, I guess you could say, are casuals, they're playing because they enjoy the game, and they don't care

Supreme_Wolfy

Novice Member
Nov 13, 2016
I would say that there are some pro pvpers in this server, have you checked out hunger games and gone against the people on the leaderboard?

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
Cubecraft is by far the most child-friendly if you look at the "big" servers. (When looking at the "big" servers, I look at Hypixel, Mineplex, TheHive and Cubecraft. Pls no ban)
Due to the fact that Cubecraft's system is child-friendly, more younger kids stay and play on the server. No offence, but young players usually (so not always) aren't very good at PvP.

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
I'm 50-50 on this, yes there are a lot of good / decent PVP'ers but there are also enough bad PVP'ers that can't 1.9 PVP.
You even have people that are even worse at strafing then me.

But it feels like some of the good PVP'ers are rather salty.
Last week I was playing Solo SG and myself + 2 other people were left, it was one of those situations where you knew if you attacked you would get cleaned and lose, so I waited and decided to attack when I had 6.5 Hearts or so and the opponent most likely had an even amount of HP.
The next moment he called me bad at PVP and challanged me to 1v1 him in Duels, (Guardd might remember him, he was that salty asf Diamond Guy in PVP lob 1).
Next he won 5 - 2 from me (with one game winning at 0.5HP calling me ez because salt) and acted all like he was better...

That story out of the way I'm 50-50 like I said, a lot of good people are just salty.

Reactions: SrKlompenstein

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
Today I won a game of team survival games on a very old laptop with a max of 10-15 fps. Also win 50% of my PvP duels (with trackpad). Does that explain enough?

As a proper conclusion we could say that most of the playes on Cubecraft arn't 'that' good at PvP in comparison with other (big) servers.
But I don't think this is a 'bad' thing. I remember that I used to lose every single survival games round on another big Minecraft server (around 3 years ago). I moved on and got better at Cubecraft, now, I'm able to win rounds of survival games on that other server as well.
I think that the balance on Cubecraft is fine how it is now, 'new' players are able to work their way up with the team gamemode and decent/good players are able to show of their skill in the solo games.

Crafterr

May 16, 2015
I definitely see more good pvpers in 1.8 than I do in 1.9. That's why I stick to 1.8.

Max ♠

Forum Expert
Feb 20, 2016
North pole
So far I've only found 1 guy on CubeCraft that could beat me consistently (In the past year, used to play with 20fps AKA potato-aim before). While there are plenty of people way better than me on other servers.

So yeah, CubeCraft is easy.

Could be easier if there would be a rod in 1.8 duels. (Plz CC add rods :3)

Narwhal

Jun 11, 2016
The Arctic Waters Of Greenland
I've always played with a trackpad, my aim is terrible, a third of my hits don't register and I still somehow win like 95% of my 1v1 duels (excluding obvious hackers).

On 1.7/1.8 servers, I get straight-lined, hit from 5 blocks away on my screen and 10 hearted by "good pvpers".

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
Fact is, Cubecraft gets WAY less advertising than the rival servers. For example, Hypixel has an own YouTube channel with Minecraft content, funny skits I.E. "life of a helper", and have more recognition for having 1.8 PvP.
There are a lot of people in search of a 1.9 minigame server but CubeCraft is really hard to find, like seriously, I was looking for such a server so bad, and I found it when my friends wanted to play "EggWars" which at the time I didn't know about. Just,
My point being, Cube needs some more Media about itself, made by itself. Both to advertise and entertain.

Second point, the lack of quantity in games, but a good bit of quality.
Cubecraft has different minigames, unique minigames especially, but they're really few compared to rival servers.
While other rival servers focus on improving more PvP basd games, I.E. UHC, Flower UHC, Survival Games, Speed SG, Skywars, Ultra/Insane Skywars, Bridge Wars, Tower Wars, Castle War, Wars Wars etc, Cubecraft focuses on more "pacific" games. I.E Blockband, Tower Defense, Minerware, Arcade, Creative.

(And the Skywars maps suck k thx bai)

Reactions: Mr_Riolu_
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hoshi wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthdayyy!!!! 🍰
SugaaKat wrote on Reesle's profile.
i really hope this is the right place to write this (im really stupid and cant figure out the forum layout)
BUT HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY BRO, I DIDNT EVEN REALIZE 😭
HOPE IT WAS THE BEST!!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
🤍
Matriox wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Beans
1714941476189.png

Did I do this right?
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
:disagree:
Top Bottom