Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
8,959
17,873
624
27
Arendine Sink
upload_2017-9-10_13-29-36.png
 
X

xLuiiJox

Guest
I think it's a good idea, now many people like to help others, but they can not respond in "help-staff" and what better than to create a channel where they help each other. <:
 

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
2,306
2,239
298
I don't think many poeple would ask their questions in there so it would be the same situation as now, with people having to reply to a question in a different channel. If I ask a question in #staff-help, it's because I specifically want an answer from a staff member that I can somewhat rely on. Otherwise in my opinion #english works fine, if I want an answer from anyone, I'll ask there. Questions often lead to discussions about the topic so poeple would probably have those in #community-help all the time.
Maybe they should start temp banning people replying in #staff-help more often. Warning > Kick > Temp Ban.
 
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Fiction wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!!
CheatersDontWin wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy one, Tim!
Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Kazwa wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom