Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TnAdan_

Jul 13, 2020
Brasil
right now, the only way of broadcasting your game to discord is boosting the server or having +rank, i was thinking, as they added 2 new VCs for people with ranks(and VIP lvls) why not make it so that they can also broadcast on the VCs?

i was thinking that, with Gold rank you could broadcast on the ranked VC(only) and with VIP lvl 3& above, be able to broadcast to the bedrock ranked VC(only)

what yall think?
(:agree:) (:unsure:) (:disagree:)

Discord
Members Online

Team Online

Latest profile posts

Headqche wrote on Mivke's profile.
You are in my thoughts 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and 364 days a year. You are always here with me in my mind, in my heart, and in my soul. You are the one who gives me the strength to go through each day, even though I know there’s no chance we will see each other. But even then, I keep going because every day that goes by is a day that brings me closer to you. <333
Pineapple wrote on Mivke's profile.
You are in my thoughts 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and 364 days a year. You are always here with me in my mind, in my heart, and in my soul. You are the one who gives me the strength to go through each day, even though I know there’s no chance we will see each other. But even then, I keep going because every day that goes by is a day that brings me closer to you. <333
Calichin wrote on Mivke's profile.
Jukaido wrote on Mivke's profile.
Mivke wrote on Grove's profile.
happy birthday <3
Top Bottom