Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan9erTheGamer

Jan 3, 2016
Canada
d9r.weebly.com
I have made a Discord server! Wait... What is Discord?

Discord is basically TeamSpeak, but with these benefits:
  • It's voice communication is high quality
  • It has powerful permission tools (unlike Curse Voice) that are not ridiculously complicated to setup (unlike TeamSpeak)
  • It's easy on your CPU (unlike Skype)
  • It's COMPLETELY FREE to host a server.

This is the voice communications of the future.
You can run Discord in your browser, but they recommend you to download their program, which is even less CPU intensive.

I have made ranks, channels and stuff.
If you want to join, click here (you have to make an account): https://discord.gg/0jmuGmV7baKsgd8u

More on Discord (IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS, PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING): https://discordapp.com

Stop paying for TeamSpeak servers.
Stop getting ganked just because you are logged on to CPU-hogging Skype.
Simplify your life. Discord.
You'll never go back.

Promotional Video:
Warning - This video is a bit in your face, but so true. I couldn't find anything else.

Basic Rules:
  1. No recording anything (unless everyone agrees).
  2. No mute abuse.
  3. Respect the admins and members!
  4. Do not copy other member’s names. For example: Cardan16, CARDAN16, etc.
  5. Do not spam. (Channel hopping is also spam!)
  6. No voice filters. The only exception is if you are underage and using a mild pitch lowering voice filter.
  7. Don't post files. Pictures are allowed.
  8. The channel admin(s) has responsibility for the channel/server.
  9. No racism, fascism or age decriminalization (bullying “squeakers”). This will provide you an instant perm ban.
  10. No verbal abuse.

Ranks (From highest to lowest powers):
CubeCraft Owners: Reserved for the CubeCraft owners. They have FULL power over the server.
CubeCraft Administrators: Reserved for the CubeCraft admins.
CubeCraft Moderators: Reserved for CubeCraft moderators.
CubeCraft Developers: Reserved for CubeCraft developers.
Discord Server Co-Owner: Since I created it, I'm just going to make myself the "co-owner" of the Discord server :p Don't worry staff, I will behave.
Discord Server Moderators: The general moderators of the Discord server. I will hand pick the moderators.
Original Chunkies: The players that come from The Chunk pre-merge. They have no more permissions than "@everyone", and their purple name is just cosmetic.
"@everyone" Everyone else.
Suspended: Players that have been punished for abusive behavior. They cannot text chat (but they can still see messages) or use voice chat.

I will not disclose details about the powers of the other ranks publicly. If you manage to get a rank, then I will PM you on what you can do.

NOTE TO STAFF: If you don't like this, please tell me and I will delete the server. If you do like this, then I will happily transfer ownership. You can then change anything you like or dislike <3

EDIT: There is also a HTML widget you can embed in the site, if you like

RynezDev

Forum Professional
Dec 1, 2015
test
I have made a Discord server! Wait... What is Discord?

Discord is basically TeamSpeak, but with these benefits:
  • It's voice communication is high quality
  • It has powerful permission tools (unlike Curse Voice) that are not ridiculously complicated to setup (unlike TeamSpeak)
  • It's easy on your CPU (unlike Skype)
  • It's COMPLETELY FREE to host a server.

This is the voice communications of the future.
You can run Discord in your browser, but they recommend you to download their program, which is even less CPU intensive.

I have made ranks, channels and stuff.
If you want to join, click here (you have to make an account): https://discord.gg/0jmuGmV7baKsgd8u

More on Discord (IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS, PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING): https://discordapp.com

Stop paying for TeamSpeak servers.
Stop getting ganked just because you are logged on to CPU-hogging Skype.
Simplify your life. Discord.
You'll never go back.

Promotional Video:
Warning - This video is a bit in your face, but so true. I couldn't find anything else.

Basic Rules:
  1. No recording anything (unless everyone agrees).
  2. No mute abuse.
  3. Respect the admins and members!
  4. Do not copy other member’s names. For example: Cardan16, CARDAN16, etc.
  5. Do not spam. (Channel hopping is also spam!)
  6. No voice filters. The only exception is if you are underage and using a mild pitch lowering voice filter.
  7. Don't post files. Pictures are allowed.
  8. The channel admin(s) has responsibility for the channel/server.
  9. No racism, fascism or age decriminalization (bullying “squeakers”). This will provide you an instant perm ban.
  10. No verbal abuse.

Ranks (From highest to lowest powers):
CubeCraft Owners: Reserved for the CubeCraft owners. They have FULL power over the server.
CubeCraft Administrators: Reserved for the CubeCraft admins.
CubeCraft Moderators: Reserved for CubeCraft moderators.
CubeCraft Developers: Reserved for CubeCraft developers.
Discord Server Co-Owner: Since I created it, I'm just going to make myself the "co-owner" of the Discord server :p Don't worry staff, I will behave.
Discord Server Moderators: The general moderators of the Discord server. I will hand pick the moderators.
Original Chunkies: The players that come from The Chunk pre-merge. They have no more permissions than "@everyone", and their purple name is just cosmetic.
"@everyone" Everyone else.
Suspended: Players that have been punished for abusive behavior. They cannot text chat (but they can still see messages) or use voice chat.

I will not disclose details about the powers of the other ranks publicly. If you manage to get a rank, then I will PM you on what you can do.

NOTE TO STAFF: If you don't like this, please tell me and I will delete the server. If you do like this, then I will happily transfer ownership. You can then change anything you like or dislike <3

EDIT: There is also a HTML widget you can embed in the site, if you like
To busy for see this all sorry :P

Reactions: Dan9erTheGamer
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Top Bottom