Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

XVenom73

May 27, 2016
Hello, so I love to use discord and is now on the CubeCraft discord, I say that they should add roles that shows a players rank on the server. So if someone has an Iron rank, they player on discord would get the iron role. It will only show what rank the player is with the colored name. it would work for all ranks also

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Hello, so I love to use discord and is now on the CubeCraft discord, I say that they should add roles that shows a players rank on the server. So if someone has an Iron rank, they player on discord would get the iron role. It will only show what rank the player is with the colored name. it would work for all ranks also
this might be extremely difficult to implement, not to mention those people that impersonate to be another player just so they get that colored tag, think about it hundreds of people that have ranks (ON CC) have CC discord meaning the staff would have to check and make sure their IGN matches them and then gives them the colored tag, I do want this idea to be a thing but think about all those people who impersonate others, this might be a feature just for staff since it is much easier for them to give them.

TheFastBowler

Forum Expert
Jul 26, 2016
India
hatrex.net
It is a good idea, but it is very hard to code as said above. @Cheetah, it is not easy, and what privileges would ranked people get on Discord other than a tag? They will have to somehow link the store with Discord, which I do know is almost impossible. Doing it manually will be an absolute pain.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on SAASD's profile.
happy birthday!
Kazwa wrote on Robbedz's profile.
happy birthday!
Kazwa wrote on Alexp192's profile.
Happy Birthday Alex! 🎉
Xi1m wrote on Robbedz's profile.
hapi birday :3
endertom100 wrote on AuraVSTz's profile.
hellooo i just noticed you on the forums and i didn’t notice that i forgot to greet you! you seem like a really cool forums member and i look forward to seeing you more often on the platform!!! :D
Top Bottom