Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

omgamnothere

Apr 10, 2022
Future
Pronouns
He/Him
Making Discord Report Channel Would Be Great Because Well All Know There's Sometimes Mods Are Not Active And People Not Reporting That Much So People Can Swear And No One Will Care Making A Discord Report Channel Will Make It Better People Send An ScreenShot Shows Anyone Swearing Write Something With It When They Send It Their Massage Gets Removed And The Report Gets Send To A Mod Then They Have To Wait 1 Hour SlowMode And They Can Make A Another Report Its Good For People Whos Spamming

Last edited:

omgamnothere

Apr 10, 2022
Future
Pronouns
He/Him
You can report discord rulebreakers in staff help, no need to have a reports channel especially since there aren't a lot of discord reports :]
i agree with this but cubecraft discord will look cooler if something new was added to it

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Add (DM) slash commands to CubeBot for reports. Would be pretty epic ngl, and very efficient for staff as well.
Also, keeps clutter from staff help for actual questions

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
Add (DM) slash commands to CubeBot for reports. Would be pretty epic ngl, and very efficient for staff as well.
Also, keeps clutter from staff help for actual questions
ngl i feel like doing that will make stuff a bit too complicated, you'd need like message ids/link to messages and, lets be fair, the average discord user on cube doesnt know how to get those

Members Online

Latest profile posts

good morning all! I hope everyone has a great day! 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Top Bottom