Frontlane

the person below me is cute
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Jul 20, 2017
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey, I don't think this would be necessary as the only roles members can get are their linked Minecraft accounts (Java and/or Bedrock), in-game ranks (for Java) and VIP level (for Bedrock). You can get these roles by linking your discord account and Minecraft account to your forums account by following these instructions.
Besides in-game rank roles there's of course staff roles on which you can find more info in this thread.

Naturally, the perks of the in-game Java ranks are mentioned on store.cubecraft.net. You can find more info about VIP levels in this help article.

As you can see, all info about roles and ranks is already out there, and I don't feel like a Discord channel is the place to put all of this information in.

Last edited:

FoxFil_

Dedicated Member
Jul 5, 2021
Moscow, Russia
foxfil.xyz
Pronouns
He/Him
Yo, i think it will be useless because there arent lots of roles. Also if you want to know how to get each role, just ask about it in #staff-help

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Not one to normally complain about this type of stuff here but the amount of people using auto-clickers on the new bedwars game is vile. Even a few on the leaderboards which is just something else.
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
UncleSpect wrote on Gokhan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom