Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smaugizard

Aug 25, 2016
Hey, idk what this kid did, but he removed me from discord for no reason. i didnt do anything wrong at all. no profanity, no cursing. He never said any warnings. he just joined in for a sec then kicked or banned me for no reason. I dont hack, i dont curse in discord. i have no clue what was up, but he needs to either be taken off the staff or something, because tbh thats pretty crappy. his username i believe was memes. im not 100% on the username, he just joined for like 2 seconds and that was it. sooooo recap, that staff member gave no warnings what so ever, i did nothing wrong, and im apparently banned for nothing. yea thats about it. Hopefully something changes about that guys attitude towards a game

Smaugizard

Aug 25, 2016
his name i think is memes, it had a red/black profile discord pic, thats all i got to see, whatever the case, very poor staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Is that a bird? Is that an apron? No, it's a peanut and jelly sandwich that wants revenge!:D
caraMel wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thank you for the follow! ✨
Muhh wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
OMG yall. Thank all of you who wished my a happy birthday. I never felt this recognized ever in my life :).
99th_DutchScary wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow! :D
Top Bottom