Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

KaiSays

Dec 30, 2016
From Discord
I don't know if this is a good idea. But maybe it's a idea to have a CubeCraft Games Discord Bot. So if you want to find info about someone in-game for example. Do you can do: .userinfo <minecraft ign>. And that you get some info about he/she with in-game info. Or forum info, whatever...

A

A pigeon

I would love to have a bot channel with a custom discord bot for music and maybe some moderation commands for staff. We used to have a music bit a long time ago but it went rouge so now it's gone :(
There was a bot for music? Sad that the bot went xRoguex though. Anyway i dont use the discord so idk enough to state an opinion on this thread

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't know if this is a good idea. But maybe it's a idea to have a CubeCraft Games Discord Bot. So if you want to find info about someone in-game for example. Do you can do: .userinfo <minecraft ign>. And that you get some info about he/she with in-game info. Or forum info, whatever...

Sure could be helpful... But then what are the staff for ;)

I would love to have a bot channel with a custom discord bot for music and maybe some moderation commands for staff. We used to have a music bit a long time ago but it went rouge so now it's gone :(

HELL YES MUSIC HERE WE COME!!!
But who will control it...
It could get out of hand...
Well maybe it could be a reportable thing...
But ehh...

Reactions: Power Ranger

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
I personally don't think this is necessary. You can add someone to your friend list and check in game what they're doing. Forums, well you could just search the name.
If you don't like any of those options then you can message someone on Discord as well to find out what they're up to.

Reactions: ToastO_O

Abodz

May 14, 2018
Its Very Cool Idea For Discord Servers, I agree on it

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

good morning all! I hope everyone has a great day! 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Top Bottom