Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

dandell89

Jun 24, 2022
Hi, I was recently banned from Discord and am unsure why or for how long.
Any information would be useful.
Thanks.
Discord I'd is DanDell89#9566

JokeKaedee

Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2020
Dreamland
Pronouns
She/Her
Hi!
I can't find your username, do you know your Discord ID by any chance? You can find it by enabling Developer mode and right-clicking your profile, this will give you the option to copy your ID.

Reactions: FoxFil_

JokeKaedee

Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2020
Dreamland
Pronouns
She/Her
Hello, thanks for sending your Discord user ID.
I cannot see any punishments logged onto this ID, nothing showed up when I looked up that username either.

If you're 100% sure that this data is correct, you are not punished by us. Do you have any alt accounts registered on your IP address that might be punished/banned by us at the moment?
If not, it might be a Discord IP ban/problem, in which case I'd redirect you to Discord support.

Reactions: FoxFil_

dandell89

Jun 24, 2022
Hello, thanks for sending your Discord user ID.
I cannot see any punishments logged onto this ID, nothing showed up when I looked up that username either.

If you're 100% sure that this data is correct, you are not punished by us. Do you have any alt accounts registered on your IP address that might be punished/banned by us at the moment?
If not, it might be a Discord IP ban/problem, in which case I'd redirect you to Discord support.
I have no Alt accounts in Discord and there would be no reason for my IP to be banned.

All I see on any channel is "you do not have permission to send messages in this channel"

This happened minutes after I was sending messages, so it's not a problem with my hardware.

JokeKaedee

Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2020
Dreamland
Pronouns
She/Her
Ah, you weren't banned / punished by us, but you sent a link that wasn't whitelisted.
I have removed your Muted role - you should be able to send messages again! Let me know if something's wrong or should be fixed still.
Hope this has helped.

- Marked as Resolved

Reactions: FoxFil_ and Amazinq
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on Frontlane's profile.
welcome back :)
ElFlxen_ wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Felicidades!
ElFlxen_ wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats! and welcome back! :cubie2:
Top Bottom