Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

dandell89

Jun 24, 2022
Hi, I was recently banned from Discord and am unsure why or for how long.
Any information would be useful.
Thanks.
Discord I'd is DanDell89#9566

JokeKaedee

Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2020
Dreamland
Pronouns
She/Her
Hi!
I can't find your username, do you know your Discord ID by any chance? You can find it by enabling Developer mode and right-clicking your profile, this will give you the option to copy your ID.

Reactions: FoxFil_

JokeKaedee

Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2020
Dreamland
Pronouns
She/Her
Hello, thanks for sending your Discord user ID.
I cannot see any punishments logged onto this ID, nothing showed up when I looked up that username either.

If you're 100% sure that this data is correct, you are not punished by us. Do you have any alt accounts registered on your IP address that might be punished/banned by us at the moment?
If not, it might be a Discord IP ban/problem, in which case I'd redirect you to Discord support.

Reactions: FoxFil_

dandell89

Jun 24, 2022
Hello, thanks for sending your Discord user ID.
I cannot see any punishments logged onto this ID, nothing showed up when I looked up that username either.

If you're 100% sure that this data is correct, you are not punished by us. Do you have any alt accounts registered on your IP address that might be punished/banned by us at the moment?
If not, it might be a Discord IP ban/problem, in which case I'd redirect you to Discord support.
I have no Alt accounts in Discord and there would be no reason for my IP to be banned.

All I see on any channel is "you do not have permission to send messages in this channel"

This happened minutes after I was sending messages, so it's not a problem with my hardware.

JokeKaedee

Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2020
Dreamland
Pronouns
She/Her
Ah, you weren't banned / punished by us, but you sent a link that wasn't whitelisted.
I have removed your Muted role - you should be able to send messages again! Let me know if something's wrong or should be fixed still.
Hope this has helped.

- Marked as Resolved

Reactions: FoxFil_ and Amazinq
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Top Bottom