Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

hiimpatrick

May 31, 2020
So i just got banned for "inappropriate language" because i said "lana rhoades" the inappropriate part is her job, but all o said was her name, so technically, i only said a name.
which is weird to gte banned for, inappropriate names is a rule but theres nothing inappropriate about lana rhoades untill you think about it, alot of people dont even know who she is and wont get the message, there was also no words or context surrounding it, i just said "lana rhoades" as a joke, if ur gonna ban me for saying a name than atleast have the decency to clarify that this is a rulebreak in the damn rules, if i were to say osama bin laden would you ban me? i could be saying it randomly, as a joke, as serious, as a mocking, you dont know, and the staff team also didnt know what my true intentions were, so are you telling me they banned me because they thought i meant something malicious? that would be a bit weird wouldnt it?
also another individual said "johnny sins" and as far as i know hes not banned

hiimpatrick#1407

hiimpatrick

May 31, 2020
So i just got banned for "inappropriate language" because i said "lana rhoades" the inappropriate part is her job, but all o said was her name, so technically, i only said a name.
which is weird to gte banned for, inappropriate names is a rule but theres nothing inappropriate about lana rhoades untill you think about it, alot of people dont even know who she is and wont get the message, there was also no words or context surrounding it, i just said "lana rhoades" as a joke, if ur gonna ban me for saying a name than atleast have the decency to clarify that this is a rulebreak in the damn rules, if i were to say osama bin laden would you ban me? i could be saying it randomly, as a joke, as serious, as a mocking, you dont know, and the staff team also didnt know what my true intentions were, so are you telling me they banned me because they thought i meant something malicious? that would be a bit weird wouldnt it?
also another individual said "johnny sins" and as far as i know hes not banned

hiimpatrick#1407
my main problem is is that i dont get why i got banned or why this wasnt clarified in the rules, since it also doesnt fall under the category "controversial topics"

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
Top Bottom