Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

small bob 294

Novice Member
May 15, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
Snowman survival is quite a fun game, until your entire team ends up leaving because they are salty about being the snowman, and you are left helpless. I know leaving the server is unstoppable, but it would be nice if commands like /hub and /leave were disabled to make it harder for those people to leave.

sdeb4h

Oct 7, 2022
Snowman survival is quite a fun game, until your entire team ends up leaving because they are salty about being the snowman, and you are left helpless. I know leaving the server is unstoppable, but it would be nice if commands like /hub and /leave were disabled to make it harder for those people to leave.
No

TheOrderOfSapphire

Sapherator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 30, 2022
Sweden
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I would say it´s a hard question. I mean people want to play and I mean if something urgent happens maybe /hub is good then. But that destroys the game for the others. So I don't know in my opinion.

human being

Jan 23, 2022
i think leaving should be allowed because you should be able to go back to the hub if something urgent happens but i think it should be discouraged maybe people who leave should lose xp or something

• Agree
Reactions: pekd

TheOrderOfSapphire

Sapherator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 30, 2022
Sweden
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
i think leaving should be allowed because you should be able to go back to the hub if something urgent happens but i think it should be discouraged maybe people who leave should lose xp or something
Yeah losing exp could be the trick. You can still go out but you lose. Or medals just to take away something.

Powerofbeds

Oct 17, 2016
My house
Pronouns
He/Him
I think this is a great idea because as the game progresses, the powerup spawn rate increases as a means for survivors to counteract the greater number of snowmen. If the number of snowmen does not increase because people leave when they get converted, the survivors are simply too powerful. Snowmen will end up losing if they do not convert survivors fast enough, but will also lose if they cannot gain teammates. Disallowing /hub, /lobby, and similar commands would not work because people who want to leave can just exit the server. I think loss of medals could work, especially for competitive players, because they determine the leaderboard. Leaving should cause a loss of all the medals you earned in the game you just played. Continued instances of leaving games early should cause a loss of all the medals just earned plus more from previous games. Further continuation should cause a temporary ban from Snowman Survival (for the less competitive players).

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I think this is a great idea because as the game progresses, the powerup spawn rate increases as a means for survivors to counteract the greater number of snowmen. If the number of snowmen does not increase because people leave when they get converted, the survivors are simply too powerful. Snowmen will end up losing if they do not convert survivors fast enough, but will also lose if they cannot gain teammates. Disallowing /hub, /lobby, and similar commands would not work because people who want to leave can just exit the server. I think loss of medals could work, especially for competitive players, because they determine the leaderboard. Leaving should cause a loss of all the medals you earned in the game you just played. Continued instances of leaving games early should cause a loss of all the medals just earned plus more from previous games. Further continuation should cause a temporary ban from Snowman Survival (for the less competitive players).
I feel like your the grandmaster of snowman survival.

Reactions: Powerofbeds

small bob 294

Novice Member
May 15, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
This is a great way of applying the idea I have in my post. I 100% agree with this suggestion.

Reactions: Powerofbeds
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Frontlane's profile.
I knew it! Congratulations
W streamer here: @SugaaKat
Matriox wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations

Goodluck in your helper training

Don't let frontlane or lyra be mean
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
Top Bottom