Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 486292

Bedrock 1.16 changed how inventory management works between the client and the server. For all those bedrock players out there, you may have noticed some server-side lag when trying to open your inventory. Now, in order to open it, the server first needs to validate the action sent by the client. Inadvertently, this causes a noticeable delay when opening inventories in worlds and servers in which you are not the host. The time in which it takes you to open your inventory after pressing the respective button to open it is directly equivalent to your ping now, which is incredibly infuriating to me as a NA player trying to play on a server hosted all the way in France. It may seem like a small issue but in the competitive scene, its arguably a big setback. A global server such as cubecraft realistically should not keep this feature in my opinion as it only further sets the EU players with low ping ahead of everyone else.

Even I as a bedrock player must admit that java edition is pretty amazing with its server and packet handler software. There is 0 hotbar or inventory lag as its done efficiently on the client, and java servers tend to just be in general more well-rounded. The bedrock network is suffering with lag and bugs, and this issue is basically the icing on the cake.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
Top Bottom