Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Wave Master7S

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
I have played bedrock and java for hundreds of hours and they’re both different so I’m gonna tell you the difference.Keep in mind the last time I played java was in 2019 so I’m going of that.
1.Bedrock players like rushing more the java.Java players are used to long games while on bedrock it’s gonna take you through a lot of games to find campers.
2.Egg defenses Many bedrock players don’t make egg defenses because they are rushing more then Java’s.
3.Bridge techniques A lot of bedrock players know how to speed bridge while Java players know how to ninja bridge.You probably won’t see a ninja bridger on bedrock.

ToastedByTom

Mar 4, 2020
England
www.youtube.com
Yes, the two minecraft editions are similar in someways, but completely different in other, I like is that you have to think of a different technique for Java and Bedrock.

Modulo

Dec 30, 2019
Bedrock players (at least those on the leaderboard) rush more in games than Java players. As a result, games on the Bedrock server are generally faster. There are three main reasons for this, one of which you touched on.

The first is the bridging techniques; Bedrock mechanics (well, not on mobile) allow players to cross any gap while sprint jumping. This allows players who rush to reach their opponents before they are fully geared up or have built a defense.

The next reason is the combat; the 1.8 style combat on the Bedrock server means fights last shorter than on the Java server - at least in 1.9+, which is more popular than 1.8 on the Java server.

The final reason is the types of players they face. The mobile and controller controls are undoubtedly more difficult to use and master than keyboard and mouse controls. It is estimated that 40-50% of the Bedrock player base is mobile, while at least another 20-30% uses controller. On the Java server, practically everyone uses keyboard and mouse which means your opponents on the Java server are generally more adept than on the Bedrock server. Not only this, but the Bedrock server is featured, and thus more accessible to casual players.

Reactions: UBRE and wxzzrd

Wave Master7S

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
Bedrock players (at least those on the leaderboard) rush more in games than Java players. As a result, games on the Bedrock server are generally faster. There are three main reasons for this, one of which you touched on.

The first is the bridging techniques; Bedrock mechanics (well, not on mobile) allow players to cross any gap while sprint jumping. This allows players who rush to reach their opponents before they are fully geared up or have built a defense.

The next reason is the combat; the 1.8 style combat on the Bedrock server means fights last shorter than on the Java server - at least in 1.9+, which is more popular than 1.8 on the Java server.

The final reason is the types of players they face. The mobile and controller controls are undoubtedly more difficult to use and master than keyboard and mouse controls. It is estimated that 40-50% of the Bedrock player base is mobile, while at least another 20-30% uses controller. On the Java server, practically everyone uses keyboard and mouse which means your opponents on the Java server are generally more adept than on the Bedrock server. Not only this, but the Bedrock server is featured, and thus more accessible to casual players.
I am controller and I’m better on controller then on my laptop.

Reactions: wxzzrd

BesottedPotato

Novice Member
Oct 14, 2020
The Void
I think the reason why many people rush more on bedrock is because it is much easier to get to another base. Being able to suicide rush a team just to get their egg is very easy. Compared to Java where bridging is normally slower and therfore gives teams more time to gear up.

Reactions: wxzzrd

UBRE

May 30, 2020
Mexico.
I'm controller and I can tell ya that I'm so bad with the keyboard when it is about to play lol.

If your controller it will be hard to master the keyboard lol, at least for me.

Modulo

Dec 30, 2019
I am controller and I’m better on controller then on my laptop.
I'm controller and I can tell ya that I'm so bad with the keyboard when it is about to play lol.

If your controller it will be hard to master the keyboard lol, at least for me.
My point was not about any particular person, but the general playerbase. I don't doubt your claims, and I do know good players who are on controller and mobile. But in general, mobile and controller players are less adept in combat than k+m players, and it is a lot easier for good players - regardless of control scheme - to beat them.

Modulo

Dec 30, 2019
they rush even faster in bedrock?! jees, is it even possible to play defensive at that point?!
Yes, actually. Most of the rush strategy in bedrock relies on opponents being relatively disorganized, so if you have an organized team, you can play defensively. The preferred counter to rush is actually to rush mid instead and get better gear, then rush teams. Although as I said, you need an organized team to do so effectively.

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
Yes, actually. Most of the rush strategy in bedrock relies on opponents being relatively disorganized, so if you have an organized team, you can play defensively. The preferred counter to rush is actually to rush mid instead and get better gear, then rush teams. Although as I said, you need an organized team to do so effectively.
make sense, eggwars is a teamgame, your chance of winning is almost 0 when your team is just a huge chaos. i dont play eggwars anymore because i simply dont like the instant rushing, compared to a couple of years ago where a game could easily go on for hours

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
This page looks familiar, I don't know where I last saw it mmmm
GiGaGekkies wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Bedankt voor het volgen!
JokeKaedee wrote on Xi1m's profile.
wow basket 2.0
BicolourSine41 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Why no helper?
Top Bottom