Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Malek_kh

Novice Member
Apr 23, 2020
Hey bedrock players I'm java player and I want to ask you, is there any way to get skins (chests skin, egg skin, arrow trail ,etc) for free without purchasing them?

¤LJ6¤

Oct 21, 2023
If you're talking about bedrock, yes, sometimes there are contests to win them, either organized by the cubecraft team or by the community itself.

For contests organized by cubecraft, it is often to be at the top of a certain category and for those organized by the community, you often have to participate in a draw and if you are drawn you win what the player will offer.

After that, it's hard to win.

Otherwise, there are sometimes free ones.

• Heart
Reactions: Reesle and Malek_kh

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey bedrock players I'm java player and I want to ask you, is there any way to get skins (chests skin, egg skin, arrow trail ,etc) for free without purchasing them?
Yes there is whene you join the network go the the left behind you you will see a parkour ( crystal) just do it and in the top you will get a free win effect

• Heart
Reactions: Malek_kh

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
There are some free prefixes and a free win effect in the main lobby you can get through completing parkours. Also, if you are playing when an event is active, there is a chance there might be an item hunt. Completing the item hunt usually gives you a free win effect and prefix. As for other cosmetics, you can't get them for free unless someone is nice enough to gift a rank or bundle to you (it's a rare thing for it to happen randomly)

• Heart
Reactions: Malek_kh
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thanks for everything :3 please stay active youre amazing
Eli wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thank you for everything! Best of luck!
Eli wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations on your promotion!!!
Eli wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Wujuu, felicidades!!!
Matriox wrote on Blom's profile.
Hi Blom
Top Bottom