Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

k1ngvenator

Jun 15, 2022
As the title says, and I apologise in advance if I come off as rude, is my CubeCraft horrendously glitched or did EggWars Mega get some update I wasn't aware of? It was working fine for me last night when I last played but starting it up today, I've noticed a just a few small, but mildly irritating changes and I'm unsure why they're there:

• As someone with the EggWars Rank, the unique kill messages you would normally get have since stopped working for me.
  • 'Favourite Items' has disappeared from the shop.
  • Generators are now running considerably slower than they have for the past month or two.
There's probably more changes, but I either failed to notice them or just never had to deal with them because I only played one game and was too annoyed with those sudden changes to do another. So as the question was, is my game just glitched, or was there and update I heard nothing about?

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her

k1ngvenator

Jun 15, 2022
Eggwars on Bedrock has been migrated game to be using new Game Framework. If it is anything like Java, this means the last updates has had a roleback and some extra bug came again.
As said in the discord message, https://discord.com/channels/174837853778345984/753581142203957309/986643221943816212, you should report the bugs so they can fix them :D
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/290274/

I'd say no need cause I already did, but I don't play Bedrock enough 😭
Okay, this is both a response to your reply and also a 'edit' of the original post.

To answer you first, I'm not sure what the connotations to the first part are exactly, but I'm almost positive there is a new bug, a completely game-altering one mind you, but I'll explain that momentarily. I will be sure to report these properly asap as well.

But as it turns out, I sincerely doubt this is just an unspoken update as I doubt the developers would want to implement the egg on some islands just being non-existent into the game. I hate having to say that, but I kid you not on two different islands in a previous game, I went to destroy the egg, the egg was not there and the team still had the tick next to them to say it hadn't been destroyed; I know bugs are inevitable on any game but that is flat-out absurd.

EnderMightYT

Jan 15, 2021
As the title says, and I apologise in advance if I come off as rude, is my CubeCraft horrendously glitched or did EggWars Mega get some update I wasn't aware of? It was working fine for me last night when I last played but starting it up today, I've noticed a just a few small, but mildly irritating changes and I'm unsure why they're there:

• As someone with the EggWars Rank, the unique kill messages you would normally get have since stopped working for me.
  • 'Favourite Items' has disappeared from the shop.
  • Generators are now running considerably slower than they have for the past month or two.
There's probably more changes, but I either failed to notice them or just never had to deal with them because I only played one game and was too annoyed with those sudden changes to do another. So as the question was, is my game just glitched, or was there and update I heard nothing about?
yea i noticed it too, some games just dont have eggs
and all the gens are back to slow
and alot more xd

Reactions: k1ngvenator

dvodany

Spytastic
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Apr 9, 2020
Czech Republic
Well only solution to this issues is to report them as a bug on forums or dm developers on discord.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom