Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Diav

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jan 16, 2020
Venice
Ok so here I am after 5 months since I joined the forum doing my introduction, I wanted to do it before but I was just too lazy.

My real name is Marco, I am 17 (18 in august) so yeah I am pretty old and I am italian, I live close to Venice. In my free time I like to play videogames (Minecraft, Gta V and csgo), drawing (I've been drawing for all my entire life), playing football and listening to music.

I don't know what to say.

Ok Imma tell you a story

It all started while I was in middle school, I was about 13 years old. I remember there was this group of friends of mine and they all used to talk about minecraft 24/7, I couldn't stand them talking about that game all the time so I used to call them losers and I remember telling them things like "Come on how can you like a pixel game like that it just sucks" (Yes I am a good friend). One day I was at home bored, scrolling on YouTube I found a minecraft video of a famous italian youtuber so I dared to click on it. It was a survival gameplay and I remember I thought "Oh well, it kinda looks interesting. Maybe it's not that bad", so I started watching the other videos of that survival. Useless saying that I started loving the game. (It all makes sense I know). Unluckily I didn't have a computer back then so I had to play minecraft on my phone, I'd like to thank Aptoide to letting me download it for free. So yeah I started playing it and in the summer I bought a computer with my own money just to play minecraft lol. I started watching videos of youtubers playing Eggwars on Cubecraft and I fell in love with it. So I also bought minecraft premium version (I had the classic illegal version downloaded for free) and I started playing on the server. I remember my first Eggwars game I played it with one my friends who I used to call loser few months before.So yeah I started playing Eggwars a lot and I remember when the gamemode Freebuild came out I started playing it and I got into World Edit for my first time. I really liked building and I also met an old Cubecraft builder who taught me a lot about building. (He got removed from the staff since he hacked on the server, he is a weird guy but pretty good at building). Soooooo Idk I learnt a lot about building and here I am writing this. The end

So yeah that's it I joined the design team a few days ago and I'm happy.

Hopefully this wasn't boring :(

If you found it boring I hate you

Joke I love you all goodbye. <3

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
I enjoyed reading that so much! I like the story!
Also, I haven’t said this yet. Congratulations on become a part of the designer team!
@Nutuu you ought to be next!

Reactions: Diav

YeaUhm

Mar 15, 2020
Mars
Thanks for your amazing introduction. I really liked reading it! nice to meet you, Marco! :)

D

Deleted member 469419

I already "knew you", but, Nice to meet you again Marco! xD

I really enjoyed your story, it was pretty nice, glad to have you as a builder :)

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Hahahaha nice story mate! I enjoyed it ;P Nice to meet you and hopefully to get to knowing you better in the future 😄

Meiske

Designer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Aug 27, 2017
The Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
Awh it definitely wasn't boring, it's nice to meet you Marco! This was really sweet – even though I am like 7 days late... I was just scrolling through introductions and came across yours. I enjoyed reading your story! I'm actually like half Maltese and Malta's like a small island close to Italy (you might already know this), it's because my dad's from there so he can also speak Italian. I wish I learnt Italian, it's a beautiful language, I only know a few words.

𝖜𝓲𝓲ʞєŋɖ

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2020
Netherlands
Ok so here I am after 5 months since I joined the forum doing my introduction, I wanted to do it before but I was just too lazy.

My real name is Marco, I am 17 (18 in august) so yeah I am pretty old and I am italian, I live close to Venice. In my free time I like to play videogames (Minecraft, Gta V and csgo), drawing (I've been drawing for all my entire life), playing football and listening to music.

I don't know what to say.

Ok Imma tell you a story

It all started while I was in middle school, I was about 13 years old. I remember there was this group of friends of mine and they all used to talk about minecraft 24/7, I couldn't stand them talking about that game all the time so I used to call them losers and I remember telling them things like "Come on how can you like a pixel game like that it just sucks" (Yes I am a good friend). One day I was at home bored, scrolling on YouTube I found a minecraft video of a famous italian youtuber so I dared to click on it. It was a survival gameplay and I remember I thought "Oh well, it kinda looks interesting. Maybe it's not that bad", so I started watching the other videos of that survival. Useless saying that I started loving the game. (It all makes sense I know). Unluckily I didn't have a computer back then so I had to play minecraft on my phone, I'd like to thank Aptoide to letting me download it for free. So yeah I started playing it and in the summer I bought a computer with my own money just to play minecraft lol. I started watching videos of youtubers playing Eggwars on Cubecraft and I fell in love with it. So I also bought minecraft premium version (I had the classic illegal version downloaded for free) and I started playing on the server. I remember my first Eggwars game I played it with one my friends who I used to call loser few months before.So yeah I started playing Eggwars a lot and I remember when the gamemode Freebuild came out I started playing it and I got into World Edit for my first time. I really liked building and I also met an old Cubecraft builder who taught me a lot about building. (He got removed from the staff since he hacked on the server, he is a weird guy but pretty good at building). Soooooo Idk I learnt a lot about building and here I am writing this. The end

So yeah that's it I joined the design team a few days ago and I'm happy.

Hopefully this wasn't boring :(

If you found it boring I hate you

Joke I love you all goodbye. <3
Is ur profile pic from 7 deadly sins?

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Ok Imma tell you a story

It all started..
8iOaAAr.jpg

Lecura

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Pronouns
They/Them
Good introduction! I've seen some of your buildings and I must say, they absolutely look amazing! Keep up the good work :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cursedpug89's profile.
Long time no see lad!
Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Eli wrote on Eli Shane's profile.
Legend
Eli
This app feature is so convenient!

1713280002706.png
Top Bottom