Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ProMoDzYT

Jun 14, 2017
Hello cubecraft, I have a diamond rank But it says on my account on the site that i'm a member How do i change that to diamond because i see other people with diamond under their account name

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Hello cubecraft, I have a diamond rank But it says on my account on the site that i'm a member How do i change that to diamond because i see other people with diamond under their account name
Where do you see that? There aren't ranks for donators on the forums. You can make a suggestion for linking you rank in the server to the forums. You can make your signature Here And say that you have a diamont rank:https://www.cubecraft.net/account/signature

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
There are not ranks on the server forums. Only in game. Does it mean that you got diamond rank and didn't receive it, in game? If so, you can contact a head staff member. If not, then you simply can't do anything. The only positions on the server forums are member, robots, and staff. You are not staff, nor a robot, so your member icon will stay the same. - Cyber.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
@Joe Henry has been summoned by request of @ProMoDzYT
It is not purchase issues, there for Joe Henry is not needed.
Currently, there is no frame/banner for Cubecrafts forums..
You can add it in your signature, everybody gets member.
( Unless for staff because they have a [Helper] or [Mod] tag etc. )

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
Top Bottom