Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Casper_

May 4, 2020
Maybe its an idea to make another upgrade for your diamond gen. right now we have 3 levels and you can only upgrade it with diamonds. Maybe we can use emeralds for another upgrade.
Lvl 1 5 diamonds or 2 emeralds
Lvl 2 10 diamonds or 4 emeralds
Lvl 3 25 diamonds or 10 emeralds
Lvl 4(only for overpowered) 50 diamonds or 20 emeralds
I think it will make upgrading your gens in maps with emerald mutch easier. And a Lvl 4 would be a lot of fun in op!:p

What do you think?

MetalStick

Jul 12, 2018
I definitely think the level 4 diamond generator should not be added to the game. I also don't think it's a good idea to offer options for generator upgrades.

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
The level 3 generator is fast enough. I think it’s too overpowered if they add a Level 4 dia generator.

Last edited:
Reactions: ItsK8 and alanah

DevAwsome1

Novice Member
Mar 19, 2020
Site:15
A level 3 gen produces diamonds at a rate of 2.5 seconds per one. This is already fast enough. I just think a level 4 gen is just a lot. I mean what would you put the rate of speed, even at 1.25 seconds that REALLY FAST. That means you can get 80 diamonds in 1 MINUTE! That means you can get 5 ender pearls in 4 minutes! Now thats absurd speed!

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
A level 3 gen produces diamonds at a rate of 2.5 seconds per one. This is already fast enough. I just think a level 4 gen is just a lot. I mean what would you put the rate of speed, even at 1.25 seconds that REALLY FAST. That means you can get 80 diamonds in 1 MINUTE! That means you can get 5 ender pearls in 4 minutes! Now thats absurd speed!
And someone did the maths for me! But instead of 5 enderpearls, I but full dia, sharp 5, one pearl best pickaxe and 2 god apples. In 4 min, yeah no thank you. This might be handy for you, but you’ll always have one team (in big maps) that’s ben sitting on the gen for a much longer time. You don’t want the to have all that stuff!

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
Hey there,
The level 3 generator is fast enough. you can get full iron in a few seconds. If they add a level 4 generator campers would wait on their island and bow spam until they have every single good item in the game. sorry but it's a no for me.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
This would basically be inviting people to camp at their base and not do anything the whole game. No.

RockyFlyer

Aug 14, 2016
This would basically be inviting people to camp at their base and not do anything the whole game. No.
I mean, they would camp but the rate of which diamonds come, you would be able to get an e-pearl and teleport in and kill them. But it could be annoying.

Nqouir

Apr 10, 2019
Morocco
As everyone else, I think that level 3 is already enough and fast. Level 4 would be too op ( Only if they add a new op mode for it )/

Georgesatchy

Apr 3, 2020
United Kingdom
If they add a level 4, it shouldn't be upgradable from lvl 3. Maybe some maps could start with a lvl 4 gen at mid, that could be a good idea to stop people from camping their islands, but allowing you to upgrade gens to lvl 4 would just encourage camping on your island. If it is added, it should be a mid-only upgrade.

Georgesatchy

Apr 3, 2020
United Kingdom
As everyone else, I think that level 3 is already enough and fast. Level 4 would be too op ( Only if they add a new op mode for it )/
An op mode when all gens could go 1 level higher could be a good idea as a gamemode you could vote for, but that is for a different suggestion thread.

D

Deleted member 513127

As everyone else, I totally agree with this. I have a feeling that if the diamond generator can be upgraded to level 4, there is not much challenge left. This could also increase the camper rate, which would be very annoying.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Lyriie wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on DonovanSus's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Livvv wrote on Vunks's profile.
Thanks for the follow! ^-^
Top Bottom