Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Nightmarionnne

Jul 6, 2016
people will now camp in mid cause of emerald gen so it doesnt matter if there is dim gen lev 4 peoplewill be in mid for emerald gen

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
No support. Yet again, what's meant to discourage camping will actually add up to more campers. Camping mid is much worse than island camping. If someone is island camping they have to look in a 120-200 degree range ti check for players. At mid, this is 20 degrees at most, meaning it's much easier t see everything going on. And before you say you have to go back for resources, if you have a teammate that's doing the same thing you're still set.
giphy.gif

Reactions: Qin Shihuangdi

Ghostified_

Oct 20, 2016
I'm sort of... lets say in the middle, It is good because in OP it is easier to get the 'Upper Tier' gear but on the downside it is bad for Normal and people who camp so they can just farm up diamonds to be overpowered.

LikwidBacon

Oct 14, 2016
United States
In over powered mode, diamond armor only costs 32 diamonds. Level 3 diamond generators take 2.5 seconds to generate a diamond. So pretty much with just one maxed diamond generator, you can get full diamond, sharpness 5 sword, and a punch bow in roughly 7-8 minutes. It's good as it is now.

But what would be the point of a level 4 generator if it only holds more diamonds, instead of generating faster?

Reactions: SenatorKarma

fhettie

Oct 24, 2016
I mean my OCD is killing me cause iron and gold gen have the max level 4 why not diamond too

I suggest using like 20 emeralds for upgrading dim to lev 4 that can produce at the same rate of a lev 3 one but can hold 15 dim
Good idea! :D

AgentSixP

Jul 10, 2016
In over powered mode, diamond armor only costs 32 diamonds. Level 3 diamond generators take 2.5 seconds to generate a diamond. So pretty much with just one maxed diamond generator, you can get full diamond, sharpness 5 sword, and a punch bow in roughly 7-8 minutes. It's good as it is now.

But what would be the point of a level 4 generator if it only holds more diamonds, instead of generating faster?
The idea is in maps like SteamPunk, where there is 3 Diamond generators so you can collect all of them.

U

Unipotato

Actually in some ways I kind of like this.
Especially in OP it'll let you get pearls and god picks a lot faster. I would add that only the diamond gens at mid can be upgraded to 4; I don't want campers getting the same advantage.

I agree with TheQueenWaddle. Campers don't need another advantage, but normal players sure do. Only mid gens having level 4 is a great idea.

Reactions: Garden Salad

tottito13

Dec 16, 2016
but in op games, diamond armor 128 diamonds. Level 3 diamond generators take 2.5 seconds to generate a diamond, 128 dia in less than a minute. It's good as it is now. if you have more dia in less time every player will have full dia armor and kill them will be very long. it´s good as it is now

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
Not really, if you killed all of the 3 people suronding you you should deserve at least that, also you can't win just by camping, the game don't work like that.
Deserve at least that? I've played at least 15 games where I broke every egg and got every kill. Completely unnecessary.

AgentSixP

Jul 10, 2016
Deserve at least that? I've played at least 15 games where I broke every egg and got every kill. Completely unnecessary.
Yes at least that, I didn't say everymap, just maps like mine and steakpunk and if someone get a bow in middle they can just shoot you off..

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Not really, if you killed all of the 3 people suronding you you should deserve at least that, also you can't win just by camping, the game don't work like that.
So besides 6 diamond gens, 5 iron gens, 5 gold gens and pretty no more attacking until you continue you feel that we deserve more "at least"?
And of course you can't win the game by camping.
I'd be the person to know that really well.

Reactions: Qin Shihuangdi

AgentSixP

Jul 10, 2016
So besides 6 diamond gens, 5 iron gens, 5 gold gens and pretty no more attacking until you continue you feel that we deserve more "at least"?
And of course you can't win the game by camping.
I'd be the person to know that really well.
What? you can attack whenever you want, just what is the point in 3 diamond generators if you can collect all of them?

AgentSixP

Jul 10, 2016
There's another way out, barring they're not mid camping. Which the level 4 gen would 100% increase.
what is you're problem with middle camping? it's if you can build to the middle you deserve the diamond generators there.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Thank you sir! 🖖
Top Bottom