Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LobbyGamerYT

Jul 18, 2017
I want my favorite server to have my favorite game destroy the nexus or ptc as they want.
the game starts with leather armor and a set of wooden spades, spikes etc.

then the teams have to destroy the nexus of the other to win the game

LEO_KILLER_01

Nov 30, 2016
The Gym
I don't think cube is going to copy a game from an another server (sowwy), maybe try some of the cube games like BlockWars, EggWars, or SkyWars I think you will like it as I do :):cube_light:

LobbyGamerYT

Jul 18, 2017
Jollow250 Block wars is not the Same Block wars is capture the Block and in the destroy the nexus if you destroy the nexo you kill all the team

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
I think you mean something kinda like what Shotbow had, annihilation.

Basically, you start with leather stuff and wooden tools. You have a nexus in the bottom of your base. You have to get items by mining their specific ores, eg: gold is used for potions, iron used for armor and tools, diamonds for late game armor etc. Gold is the currency to buy potion items and stuffs from shops. You can build enormous walls, and it's a pretty long game and goes on for atleast 40 minutes minimum. It's really a tryhard game, with kits and a lot of stuff. It's a really nice idea but I'm not sure how Cube will put it :P

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
I am sorry I will have to disagree with this. Reasons being that it would be copying a major server's ORIGINAL game mode and Cubecraft tries to avoid that as well as your post did not go into very much detail explaining how the game works, what it is, etc and I would have liked to see more detail in this thread. Anyways good luck on your suggestion and enjoy the rest of your day :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Migratie's profile.
Happy Birthday
UncleSpect wrote on Migratie's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Dutch_Frietjes's profile.
Jerry??
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy birthday
Top Bottom