Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

thiagocelot

Jul 24, 2016
Well, since they do not want to listen to me ...I confess that I have been playing on your server for a long time, obviously I will not say what name or method I use to enter, obviously I have never used hack, nor will I use it.I already said it, I did not want the 40,000 points I had in my account. I just wanted to come back with MY account. I just wanted to be heard when I told them that JellyFish24 and iBaconator used my account with ALTs to get into Cubecraft, they used hack with my account, they recorded, they reported me, and they got me sanctioned, just because they were two hacks that were ALWAYS in kitpvp and I ALWAYS pursued them with other friends.Users of the forum helped me to discover that they used ALTs to annoy me, but you, @StorySaysand @Tacosbefriends continue to ignore me, well, keep ignoring me, keep ignoring the old users. I had been on your server for 5 years, my "other me" will continue playing there. I will not disturb anymore. bye.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

After some weeks of break am I happy to announce that more interviews will come by! I have had interviews and also have some videos finished, been working hard on them. I appreciate all feedback on them and the same style is in them. The next video of the series (when I write this is coming out in: 19 hours 17 minutes.) Happy to hear your feedback on it! Also, have a good rest of your day!:D
had to reinstall minecraft just for the twitch cape (then uninstall it again)

looks great on my skin
image-51.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on BurgerCat13's profile.
🍔
BurgerCat13 wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Happy cake day Eva
caraMel wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVA!!!! ✨
Top Bottom