• No

Votes: 16 64.0%

• Total voters

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
hello cubecrafters

I am back with a new suggestion. I hope that you enjoy this idea. If you dont like this idea, No problem, Everyone his opinion ;)

My suggestion is about the designer rank. The designer rank is a rank for people that make beautiful animations/videos/arts about cubecraft.

We have already the youtuber rank, it would be Nice If we also have the designer rank.

What can you do with this rank?
-you make arts/animations/videos for cubecraft If they ask you.
-you have the same benefits as the youtuber rank.
-[designer rank]

Vote And you can always drop your opinion ;)

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
They're not planning to add more rank and I also don't this'll be a good idea, sorry!

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
No because, it would choose specific Who get's it. And would be unfair because Everyone wants it, and it isn't special anymore. Also What @Scottness said is true. I disagree sorry.

Spleefy

Novice Member
May 27, 2017
Arcade
Hey they doesn't sound like a half bad idea. There are some creative and talented people out there and it could be a good way to source those people out to design for CubeCraft and in return get a Designer Rank. Not sure if it's really what CC is looking for, but it's only a suggestion. Who knows, in the future maybe it could become a rank. Anything is possible ;)

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I don't think you should get a rank just because you did some minecraft creation, and the rank is like the YT one? I'm pretty sure a lot of people can get this, there are so many talented and passionate people out there.
Also, they will not be adding more ranks in, very unnecessary.

Sharz

Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2015
Barcelona
www.youtube.com
The rank that you are talking about existed but was removed. Was "Graphic designer" (in yellow) and @ThijsBeertje had it 2 years ago. I think that was removed because the Staff Team can do the official videos and pictures of Cubecraft and they don't need a rank with only this duty.

Reactions: Soeshi

xMrExa

Novice Member
Dec 6, 2016
United States
they wouldn't add anymore ranks to the server, and my opinion it wouldn't be fair because it would have same benefit what a youtuber has and it cant be same color as a youtube rank as well. -1 sorry :cool:

Fristey

Jan 20, 2017
My Head
Haii.

Cool suggestion, but i think they aren't adding a Designer rank, the developers are making the banners etc logo for CubeCraft, maybe you can just show your arts in #media on the CubeCraft Discord Server.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I don't think that this is needed or necessary. A few people say that it existed about 2 years ago but that it has been removed.
This sounds very similar to the grapics designer rank. This rank existed in 2015 and was for @ThijsBeertje
The rank that you are talking about existed but was removed. Was "Graphic designer" (in yellow) and @ThijsBeertje had it 2 years ago.

It has been removed and I don't think that it comes back.

Vimiks

May 30, 2017
perhaps there could be different benefits, like the ability to have your art featured on the server
I guess they could do like a logo design contest and whoever wins gets like gold rank. So they do weekly contests for different pieces of art on the forums and server and whoever wins gets a donor rank (not a special designer rank)

Lllamacorn

May 30, 2017
Everywhere
I guess they could do like a logo design contest and whoever wins gets like gold rank. So they do weekly contests for different pieces of art on the forums and server and whoever wins gets a donor rank (not a special designer rank)
a donor rank would be unfair, maybe they could just get the title designer, but very little benefits

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
They're not planning to add more rank and I also don't this'll be a good idea, sorry!
No because, it would choose specific Who get's it. And would be unfair because Everyone wants it, and it isn't special anymore. Also What @Scottness said is true. I disagree sorry.
Shouldn't the praise be rewarding enough on your beautiful art work
Hey they doesn't sound like a half bad idea. There are some creative and talented people out there and it could be a good way to source those people out to design for CubeCraft and in return get a Designer Rank. Not sure if it's really what CC is looking for, but it's only a suggestion. Who knows, in the future maybe it could become a rank. Anything is possible ;)
The rank that you are talking about existed but was removed. Was "Graphic designer" (in yellow) and @ThijsBeertje had it 2 years ago. I think that was removed because the Staff Team can do the official videos and pictures of Cubecraft and they don't need a rank with only this duty.
they wouldn't add anymore ranks to the server, and my opinion it wouldn't be fair because it would have same benefit what a youtuber has and it cant be same color as a youtube rank as well. -1 sorry :cool:
This sounds very similar to the grapics designer rank. This rank existed in 2015 and was for @ThijsBeertje and @P-sometingIdontremembertheexactname. I don't think it should be bought back.
No. Might as well give my milkman a rank
Haii.

Cool suggestion, but i think they aren't adding a Designer rank, the developers are making the banners etc logo for CubeCraft, maybe you can just show your arts in #media on the CubeCraft Discord Server.
I think it's pointless.
I agree! ;)
It's really not necessary.
I don't think that this is needed or necessary. A few people say that it existed about 2 years ago but that it has been removed.

It has been removed and I don't think that it comes back.
perhaps there could be different benefits, like the ability to have your art featured on the server
Everyone Thanks for the feedback. It isnt loved, But like the most people of you say that 2 years ago There was. It is removed for a reason
<3

Lock @Bob_the_Giraffe ??

Reactions: Troublesomee
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

EGG_BOCZOIN wrote on camulos's profile.
Pro Desginer :D
Reesle wrote on Ad8n's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Reesle wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
EGG_BOCZOIN wrote on Muhh's profile.
hello!!! Muh... I have 1 quesion : Do u Love Madrid ? 😅
EGG_BOCZOIN wrote on Fesa's profile.
Hello!!! Fesa :D
Top Bottom