Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this be added?

• Yes but a good bit shorter (Yes Desert Bus in CubeCraft)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

CedricFresh

Novice Member
May 15, 2020
What think you of this ? 🤔

25 yes's and ill do it. It's very high bc I really don't wanna do Desert Bus, but if people want it that bad I would. Poll won't close, so even if like a year from now it gets there, i will put effort into it. But I already have a fish frying.

And yes this is a meme post. Maybe I didn't make it obvious, or maybe you don't know about the game 'desert bus', which is an 8 hour long game where you basically do nothing except for tilt the joystick a bit to the right, as the 'bus' is driving a bit too much to the left, so you can't just leave the game running. This was supposed to be a parody of that, but if it was a blockwars map. Thanks again to the wonderful people who actually mistook this for effort, and gave me good feedback <3.

Last edited:

luv!

Apr 13, 2020
Toronto, Ontario.
I like the effort put into this, however, there isn't much noticeable detail and everything seems a bit too repetitive. Another thing is that the map as a whole seems too narrow, try expanding the map! Then again, great job! I'm sure that with improvement, this would turn out to be a great map!

Reactions: CedricFresh

Hinterglemmer

Nov 2, 2018
Belgium
Hii

The island is too long and repetitive now. This map would become boring for players. Walking for 30 seconds doesn't seem long, but it is. So I've made a quick sketch of what you could do to make it better:
  • Make the road (much) shorter.
  • Make the road wider.
  • For example, you can make a roundabout with a hole in the middle.
  • Via this roundabout you could also go to 'side-islands'. These islands can be at a lower level, so there is some more height difference.
  • Maybe you can make an old/abandoned petrol station or bus stop near the bus?
Desert Bus Sketch.png
You do not have to follow this sketch 100%. I'll just give you some advice that can make the map much more fun and interesting.
So I voted yes, because I want to see more! 😉

~Simon

Reactions: CedricFresh

CedricFresh

Novice Member
May 15, 2020
oop.
I meant this as a meme post, but I greatly appreciate the feedback/tips, for if I give this a try in the far, far future, i will definitely listen to what you guys had to say.

• Haha
Reactions: CatsLoveRainbows
Top Bottom