Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
I think the current report system is better than having it on the Discord. There's no need to add it to the Discord when there is already a better system.

ValentinoGV_

Oct 25, 2016
Cádiz, Andalucía
I think adding tickets would be a chaos for the staff. Ourselves as users won't see 50 tickets at the same time, but staffs will and sometimes they might leave an open ticket for no reason ( because they missed it or they didn't realise they should close it ) and thats -1 place for a ticket
And in terms of reports, #staff-help, as said above, is meant to get help from the staff. Could you imagine 2000 reports per day on discord? Some of them would be missed out. So that's why they decided to pass reports just on the website

Reactions: Gregeyy

ValentinoGV_

Oct 25, 2016
Cádiz, Andalucía
I disagree. OBJECTION! I would thing that using ticketsbot.net would be WAYYYY easier and all you need to do is just tap “add to server” on the website. Ez
But there would only be space for 50 users out of 4000 at a time because Discord just lets you put 50 channels in a category.
In staff-help there is space for whoever wants it

Blank

Sep 19, 2017
Egypt
I disagree. OBJECTION! I would thing that using ticketsbot.net would be WAYYYY easier and all you need to do is just tap “add to server” on the website. Ez
it's not easy as you think, that would be a mess and people may abuse it. creating reports in the site is more easier and better for staff members to handle reports.

Kylo2532

Jun 11, 2020
I DONT WANT TO USE THIS DUMB WEBSITE FOR REPORTS. ALL YOUR STAFF JUST SAY USE THIS. MAKE A TICKET BOT ON THE DISCORD. WHATS THE POINT OF THE DISCORD THEN!
Did you know.... that the world doesn’t revolve around you? Shocking, right?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom