Good idea?

• Yas

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • Nah

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 352903

I haven't been thinking a lot in this idea. I would like that you give ideas in comments. You can also vote in the poll.

Sailor_Rabbit

Oct 5, 2016
I think that replacing the foods isn't a good idea, but I like the sound that people will have golden-carrots, or something like jacked potatoes, so it'll warm 'em up.
I think that everyone should have colored name-tags, and all armour would be dyed the same. thus eye-sight would be important to look for names, I believe that this is a really good idea!
IceWars would be the slow, EggWars is the normal, and Speed-Eggwars would be "fast" - even though SEW's still the same against normal EW.
gg.
+1 vote for YES!

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
For the moment there are 2 types of EggWars, speed and normal. I think that speed is almost the same as normal, so I thought a new type of EggWars.
Ice EggWars.
I haven't been thinking about the price of every item (how many iron/gold/diamonds).

Building blocks:

Snow: terracotta can be easily broken by a pickaxe. The snow block will be broke by a shovel.
Ice: this is a funny block. The players can run faster, and it sounds like the glass, so it will replace glass blocks.
Qartz blocks: this can replace obsidiana. There won't be pickaxe in Ice EggWars, quartz blocks will have to be broke with the hands. Breaking obsidiana with a diamond pickaxe is almost the same time as breaking a quartz block with the hand. Quartz looks also like snow.

Weapons: I think they should be the same as the normal EggWars. Swords/Axes.

Armour: Same too.

Food: raw chicken and raw cod. This 2 types of food remind me "cold" food, I don't really know why...

Tools: no pickaxe! Shovels!

Archery: there won't be bows and arrows. There will be snowballs. That will cause increase of campers.

Miscellaneous: for the moment I haven't any idea. If you have one, write it in comments.

Special:
-Splash potion of slowness.
-Wooden/stone pickaxe.

@OfficiallyBerre @RemiO05 @_The13thDoctor_ @TheDvthr12 @boyflo05 @MajesticMark @MajesticShamel @Deedselele @Unknown_Mediator
Meh, I don't know :/
It's basically Normal Eggwars without bows and some other blocks.. I do agree there should be more modes, I'll make a thread about that soon!

Unknown_Mediator

Novice Member
Sep 10, 2017
Pizzeria
I think this is a good idea, for special occasions or events.

What a would add or change:
- Maybe add more food or even the chances to have a furnace.
- The snowballs fits pretty well with this idea but as you say adding them are too risky, campers and various stuff.
- I would love to see spawnable snowmans that protect your island and teammates.
- Conquer enemy's island: I really want to see something like this, I don't know, like a special feature that triggers when you or another teammate finish off the last member of an enemy team or something like that, I need to think more about it.

+1

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
For the moment there are 2 types of EggWars, speed and normal. I think that speed is almost the same as normal, so I thought a new type of EggWars.
Ice EggWars.
I haven't been thinking about the price of every item (how many iron/gold/diamonds).

Building blocks:

Snow: terracotta can be easily broken by a pickaxe. The snow block will be broke by a shovel.
Ice: this is a funny block. The players can run faster, and it sounds like the glass, so it will replace glass blocks.
Qartz blocks: this can replace obsidiana. There won't be pickaxe in Ice EggWars, quartz blocks will have to be broke with the hands. Breaking obsidiana with a diamond pickaxe is almost the same time as breaking a quartz block with the hand. Quartz looks also like snow.

Food: raw chicken and raw cod. This 2 types of food remind me "cold" food, I don't really know why...

Archery: there won't be bows and arrows. There will be snowballs. That will cause increase of campers.

Miscellaneous: for the moment I haven't any idea. If you have one, write it in comments.

Special:
-Wooden/stone pickaxe.

@OfficiallyBerre @RemiO05 @_The13thDoctor_ @TheDvthr12 @boyflo05 @MajesticMark @MajesticShamel @Deedselele @Unknown_Mediator
Good idea, why not?
I agree with your suggestion, 1+ :).

comfyyy

I don't know about this... It would need to be significantly different that regular eggwars, and the food needs to stay the same. Maybe add a constant BLIZZARD? Then that we be fun for sneaking up on people, as it greatly reduces visibility, and starts to coat everything in snow. You could hide your egg... IDK, just an idea. @Jespunyyy

D

Deleted member 352903

I don't know about this... It would need to be significantly different that regular eggwars, and the food needs to stay the same. Maybe add a constant BLIZZARD? Then that we be fun for sneaking up on people, as it greatly reduces visibility, and starts to coat everything in snow. You could hide your egg... IDK, just an idea. @Jespunyyy
Good idea. (:

Lucaatjee

Jul 7, 2016
The Netherlands
Very good idea! Nowadays I also find eggwars less fun. And would like to see a new variant of it. I would only want the food to remain normal. I understand that raw food is more part of the concept, but still. Other types of maps can be made, for example a house made of ice :p. +1

Last edited:

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Ice EggWars.

Building blocks:

Special:
-Wooden/stone pickaxe.

Edit: another thing, idea from @LetsPlayFair : a constant blizzard. “Then that we be fun for sneaking up on people, as it greatly reduces visibility, and starts to coat everything in snow.”
This would be funny too.

With the little info you gave us, I like the sound of it.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

4Moonlightt wrote on mitgobla's profile.
Thank you for everything!
Matriox wrote on Robbedz's profile.
Thanks for everything, goodluck
Lyriie wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you for everything!
Lyriie wrote on Silverlace's profile.
Thank you for everything, I loved your creations and I hope you will continue to make some awesome stuff in the future :)
Lyriie wrote on mitgobla's profile.
Thank you for everything, you've been amazing!
Top Bottom