Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ReZort

Feb 15, 2022
#🤝︱community・corner
Pronouns
He/Him
This Curs SO OVERPOWERED. Imagine Overpowered late-game, when half of players in diamond armour and 2/4 teams have that curs. Imagined? Now Imagine the DURABILITY of this game. Yesterday I’m played 30mins+ match in 4x4 and Overpowered, how long this match can be if this curs be able? 1 hour? 2? Not everyone can play like that in the game, and no one will play that much in one match, I scared to imagine what happened in MEGA EGGWARS, where everyone abuse enchanted golden apples and now this curse make Mega unplayable, so please, delete this Curs, it’s destroy all fun in EggWars :(

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
The curse is bought using emeralds. (12 normal and 8 OP) This means it's one of the more steap items (considering it disappears after one time) and not something a camper team is able to easily buy. This however is a nice extra defense for the team which plays more aggressive and is on middle. The effect gets reapplied for a set amount of time afterwards the timer goes down, I believe you should be able to drink milk at that moment.

I believe it is best to play this game for a couple of days and see how many times this gets bought and is an actual inconvenience.

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
BicolourSine41 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Sorry that i am late but Happy Birthday!! 🎈
BicolourSine41 wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
GiGaGekkies wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom