• No

Votes: 10 66.7%

• Total voters

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
Just a question:

Does trucing count as teaming? Trucing means 2+ people don't attack each other, but don't help each other get items.

I know one special case of trucing where 2 players "truce" and then converge onto 1 guy.
Do they attack each other when having the chance?

EDIT: Yes. If they do not attack each other when having the chance, it is considered teaming. After the fight, if they started to attack each other, then they were not teaming.

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
The exact definition of truce is "an agreement between enemies or opponents to stop fighting or arguing for a certain time." The exact definition of teaming is "a group of players forming one side in a competitive game or sport." If you closely read these two they are almost the exact same. The first is an agreement between the two. Teaming is a group making a TRUCE to stop fighting. In solo, this is extremely annoying when they say they are "truceing" when all that has happened is that they found a new name for teaming. As a player who does not team often it is very frustrating to go up against a team of 2+ players and have to fight them off. My main example will be in skywars. In skywars the team normally are in a call of some sort and go straight to the middle with no regards to the other players as they all know the team will destroy them all. so I think it is the same thing.

Reactions: Thaus

Epic_Daniel01

Dec 14, 2016
I didn't read the replys above, but from what i know, If you both agree on targetting one person, thats basically teaming up against the player, Even if you are doing it for the time being, just to pvp each other later, You're still 'cross teaming' just a low-key version of it.

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
I didn't read the replys above, but from what i know, If you both agree on targetting one person, thats basically teaming up against the player, Even if you are doing it for the time being, just to pvp each other later, You're still 'cross teaming' just a low-key version of it.
No it isn't.
You can do that but the second that person dies, they better be fighting or it's teaming.
I sometimes do that. There are 2 players fighting. I target one,help the guy kill him, then take out the other guy.

Epic_Daniel01

Dec 14, 2016
No it isn't.
You can do that but the second that person dies, they better be fighting or it's teaming.
I sometimes do that. There are 2 players fighting. I target one,help the guy kill him, then take out the other guy.
I honestly dont think you should be able to do that. It's really cheap, I will ask a moderator about this though, and maybe we can get their opinion on this.

Mouchodon

Jul 4, 2016
I won't say it's the same thing right away, but a truce can easily become a team. I sometimes when there is a dominant team and lets say a lonely enemy and I am the only one left in my team, I'm very likely to not engage in combat with the other lonely player even if I stumble on him, I will just pass by.
And sometimes (rare cases) I spare a player in exchange of dia tokens (only in eggwars), or try to buy me some time by giving them. I don't know if this is fine, its kinda paid truce.
Interesting topic.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
IMO It's not.
Example: I was playing on underdasea (EggWars) with full dia armor on a lvl 2 emerald generator and allowed the 2 other teams to cross mid to attack each other. I was not teaming with them at all, but when they arrived at mid I didn't fight with them either. This is just one example.

Another: I was playing in OP mode (EggWars) on teaparty and a few people were on mid. I didn't attack them when I got the chance because it's pointless, I was there to gather resources and attacking would only slow that down. I wasn't teaming with them, but I didn't attack them either.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
The exact definition of truce is "an agreement between enemies or opponents to stop fighting or arguing for a certain time." The exact definition of teaming is "a group of players forming one side in a competitive game or sport." If you closely read these two they are almost the exact same. The first is an agreement between the two. Teaming is a group making a TRUCE to stop fighting. In solo, this is extremely annoying when they say they are "truceing" when all that has happened is that they found a new name for teaming. As a player who does not team often it is very frustrating to go up against a team of 2+ players and have to fight them off. My main example will be in skywars. In skywars the team normally are in a call of some sort and go straight to the middle with no regards to the other players as they all know the team will destroy them all. so I think it is the same thing.
Trucing is stop fighting but teaming is join up together, similar things but 2 different end results

Henkle

Novice Member
Dec 18, 2016
your mom lmao xDDD
www.nsa.gov
IMO It's not.
Example: I was playing on underdasea (EggWars) with full dia armor on a lvl 2 emerald generator and allowed the 2 other teams to cross mid to attack each other. I was not teaming with them at all, but when they arrived at mid I didn't fight with them either. This is just one example.

Another: I was playing in OP mode (EggWars) on teaparty and a few people were on mid. I didn't attack them when I got the chance because it's pointless, I was there to gather resources and attacking would only slow that down. I wasn't teaming with them, but I didn't attack them either.
this.
when you're just too lazy to fight and just want to get resources and leave, it's not teaming. but if two teams are like "aye mates lets go attack these lads but not fight eachother" that is teaming.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Usually at the START of the game and your at mid collecting resources, no one attacks eachother because there is really no point in doing so
(This mostly is on Teaparty)

Ive played many games on teaparty, about 75% of the time nobody attacks eachother, and 25%
People start fighting.
Usually if people "fight", its on the lvl 3 diamond generator in the middle, people just punch eacother off of it.

Yeah, so, they arent really "teaming" nor "trucing", they are mainly just avoiding eachother, vut when people come back to the middle with gear, thats when most fights happen.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom