Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to see this suggestion added?

• Total voters

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
There isn't much of a difference from emerald to obby. All that changes is friend limit, weekly bonus, and a different prefix. Besides, most people go for gold. Also, the map selection for ranks isn't like a dedicated sign. It just shows you all the maps out there in all the lobbies. If there is no game in any lobby, you have to still wait for one to cycle through.
Wait, could you make a poll to see if people actually want this? There aren't many perks at all and removing one is absurd. Plus I kinda want to see everyone else's opinion.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
Wait, could you make a poll to see if people actually want this? There aren't many perks at all and removing one is absurd. Plus I kinda want to see everyone else's opinion.
Sure thing :). I think we as a community need to come up with more suggestions for ranks. Like you said, ranks are quite lacking in perks, but I would still like to see this one changed :P

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Ranks also get to choose maps. Doing this would destroy a ranked user's perk.
Just think in Iron Rank... its advantage is to choose maps

Okay I'm not going to search for if this has been answered yet, but you don't actually choose a map if it's nowhere to be found. You can only choose the maps that actually are on the board across all lobbies.

For instance, it could look like this:
Teaparty: 0
Area 51: 20
Any other map: 0

The only choice you have is to click area 51 as it's the only available map.

Reactions: Ping Ether

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
Okay I'm not going to search for if this has been answered yet, but you don't actually choose a map if it's nowhere to be found. You can only choose the maps that actually are on the board across all lobbies.

I believe that is correct, I had also mentioned this in one of my previous posts. And this is the reason I would like dedicated signs. If no one wants to play area51, the maps would never cycle through. And it would also take forever to get to map that you want to play.

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly

I know, but anyways this is a advantage.... isn't it?

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
www.cubecraft.net
I believe that is correct, I had also mentioned this in one of my previous posts. And this is the reason I would like dedicated signs. If no one wants to play area51, the maps would never cycle through. And it would also take forever to get to map that you want to play.
I don't expect that an estimate of over 2K people will refuse to join the game that's everywhere...

I know, but anyways this is a advantage.... isn't it?
It doesn't make new games pop up, but it just shows you all the available games. All boards across lobbies aren't the exact same, as some have maps that others don't have.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
I don't expect that an estimate of over 2K people will refuse to join the game that's everywhere...

I just meant that some maps are less populated than others. For example, you can usally find around 4-5 tea party maps per lobby. One of those might eventually fill up, but the other will remain empty for long periods of time.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Well always remember that it is a donor-only perk. You can't get rid of it just cuz one stone doesn't want it.View attachment 124632
You used the Meme wrong...
triggered.png

Reactions: Thaus

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
There isn't much of a difference from emerald to obby. All that changes is friend limit, weekly bonus, and a different prefix. Besides, most people go for gold. Also, the map selection for ranks isn't like a dedicated sign. It just shows you all the maps out there in all the lobbies. If there is no game in any lobby, you have to still wait for one to cycle through.
...Which makes it no different from the current thing, except you would scam people.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Ranks also get to choose maps. Doing this would destroy a ranked user's perk.
theres no point in the armor stands anyway with the 1.8 client so removing the map selection for 1.8 pvp in 1.9 mode wouldnt hurt anyone besides people buy ranks for voting not map selection, anyone who buys a rank simply for map selection should rethink things

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
I think what you mean is what about if there's one sign for one map... I kinda like this since it would help players join games together easily, but I'm hoping that soon there will be a friend party system where that won't be needed. So my answer would just be to wait patiently for the next update. :)

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Yee get a rank and your problems are solved!

For some reason im HYPED right now... HYPE HYPE HYPE

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
www.cubecraft.net
Yee get a rank and your problems are solved!

For some reason im HYPED right now... HYPE HYPE HYPE
I am planning to go gold during the Christmas sale :D. But the inefficiency of map board is still a problem.
Read what I said in previous posts.
Ranks only allow you to select maps that are available on the signs, And they do NOT make a map appear.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
<33
"omg ur back!!!!1"

nope, just browsing this dead site.
UncleSpect wrote on Desiderata's profile.
omg u back
gonna play some java cubecraft
java username is "anonymousplayer9"
Xi1m wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
hbd
Top Bottom