• No [Explain why please]

Results are only viewable after voting.

YaDasLenny

Dedicated Member
Jul 12, 2016
Belgium
Hello Cubecrafters!

We all know the map "Bones" in Skywars.
It's a cool and fun map but, i think it's being chosen too often.
A moment ago i went to the join signs, and i saw 4 time's Bones..
So please, decrease the chance of getting map Bones.

btIXx97.png

Thanks for reading.
-Lenny :)

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Why? You can make use of the mannequins. Also I don't see it 4 times, and it can be rare it happends.
It happend once you said, and it is randomly generated, so I don't think it's annoying.
I think it's fine How it is.
Also I see the map sundae a lot of times by the mannequin, with 3/4 games. Also bones is a very popular map.

So I don't think This needs to be changed. :vv

I see bones a lot too lately. Sometimes I see a map a lot but the next day I see another map even more. I think the rarity of maps is continuously changing, also depending on the requested maps. I remember a while ago when the map trees was pretty rare, I see it a lot now actually. I see the map end a little bit to much too. It's almost always there. The maps I like, like time, tron or savannah are rarer. I think you are right but it might change out of itself over time.

Flaxic

Feb 8, 2017
I don't mind, I do not play the map often.
But no, I do not see why to decrease the map Bones, I don't see it that often and maybe it was just rare.

Reactions: YaDasLenny

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
It has just the same chance as any other map, I've seen the same thing with rainbow, taiga, trees, snow, all maps can do that
But decreasing it's chan e of being there will ruin the game for people who like that map the most

YaDasLenny

Dedicated Member
Jul 12, 2016
Belgium
It has just the same chance as any other map, I've seen the same thing with rainbow, taiga, trees, snow, all maps can do that
But decreasing it's chan e of being there will ruin the game for people who like that map the most
I'm not sure about that, like map Time; you need to have luck to see that map on one of the signs.

Reactions: CubeTale

Emmy

Jun 29, 2016
CandyCove
Its randomly generated, its not a big problem I'm seeing! Maybe switch lobbies and check maps elsewhere.:D

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.