Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keplerb22

Feb 11, 2017
I would really thank that you read the full text and say me what do you think about it.

I got a friend at the server who got muted almost 3 month ago, Could I ask for shortening her mute from permanent or finally removing it? She didn't leave your server and she is a really nice person, but seems that some people including some staff members somehow made her go mad... At a pvp ffa server.

Her current minecraft name is zKat_KFC. Please let her another chance...

I understand that this penalty is a consequence of multiple warns and even a try to evade it with a sisters account. She had lots of chances, but saying one rude word shouldn't result in such long mutes. It is different to have someone saying one thing considered inappropriate after being bombarded by toxic people with indirect arguments that made her feel bad. I note that your penalty system isn't good enough, the only thing that has to happen to you get punished is a report that proofs you said a "bad" word or a IP... I'ts OK to get rid of people which spam other servers IP, but rude words are a consequence of other events that should be punished the same way. Also for this cases you should count that here plays people that doesn't know how to defense themselves without violating your rules. Which leads them to get punished with a primitive system.

I should note that a good staff member @ fluffy rose (I don't know her exact name) should behave correctly. This implements that she shouldn't lead a server member to a state where she can't hold words for yourself. I don't say that My friend is right, she isn't, but she probably doesn't still know how to control her emotions. You need to know how to behave on this situations if you wear the tittle of staff member.

Add new rules to the server, really don't know what kind of right now. You need to just watch some parts of the "ffa PvP" chat, there are people that believe they are extremely pro. Which leads to a toxic behavior that I personally hate. They are responsible for many of the mutes. There are also cases of people who decide to be disturbing others getting a "speed" kit and running away always while making unfair 1 v X matches that can even make someone leave.

zKat_KFC will apologize if necessary to fluffy rose. A word to a staff member that didn't know how to evade the situation shouldn't result in a so long punishment. You should count not only the the words and times the infraction was repeated, but also the situation in which the words where written. Update your rules.

You get to decide what her punishment be, but you should considerate that the time she is punished is way too long for what she did, even too big if take in count of why did she do it.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
She broke the rules multiple times, and if you do so, you will get permanently muted. That’s how it is. Your friend is responsible for her actions, and I doubt her mute will get shortened. If she swore because someone was being annoying to her, she did it. She could’ve typed /ignore. I also highly doubt they will change the rules just because you find it unfair how she got muted, but she broke the rules multiple times, and she got the appropriate punishment for that.

You can tag Fluffy so she can respond. If you ever want to contact a staff member again, the best thing you can do is start a conversation with them by clicking on their profile picture, and then clicking on ‘Start a conversation’.

Last edited:

Siciliano

May 31, 2018
Sicily
I understand that this penalty is a consequence of multiple warns and even a try to evade it with a sisters account. She had lots of chances, but saying one rude word shouldn't result in such long mutes. It is different to have someone saying one thing considered inappropriate after being bombarded by toxic people with indirect arguments that made her feel bad. I note that your penalty system isn't good enough, the only thing that has to happen to you get punished is a report that proofs you said a "bad" word or a IP... I'ts OK to get rid of people which spam other servers IP, but rude words are a consequence of other events that should be punished the same way. Also for this cases you should count that here plays people that doesn't know how to defense themselves without violating your rules. Which leads them to get punished with a primitive system.

I should note that a good staff member @ fluffy rose (I don't know her exact name) should behave correctly. This implements that she shouldn't lead a server member to a state where she can't hold words for yourself. I don't say that My friend is right, she isn't, but she probably doesn't still know how to control her emotions. You need to know how to behave on this situations if you wear the tittle of staff member.

you try to scold staff, tell us about moral decision, and appeal for public support. lol. the real world give no 2nd chance. only a fool learn from their mistake and not other.

Keplerb22

Feb 11, 2017
at least I hoped for a second chance @Siciliano
actually the message says dear staff. You can type here but the message is directed to them. I can't just appeal with her account or from mine... sry

that weren't just words what annoy... Go to ffa and see how stuff really works there

@Scottness as if you had never gone mad, ignore cant solve the problem in that situation

Actually if they just mutually ignored each-other this wouldn't happen, but my friend didn't do it and the other player didn't also. That's how nice people are here, they will wait you leave and then say I won. Particularly fluffy gone mad at my friend and used a chance to mute. Yeah swearing isn't allowed but bullying is a worse infraction than a word.

If you made a research, I'm sure all people being muted spend more time at pvp game than at others.

[Note] @FluffyRoses I do not criticize you cause you are a bad person, I just want you to know that there are ways to avoid this sort of situations. And the thing you did wrong is common... Hope people realize they are doing wrong.

Last edited:

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
If you are looking for a way to get your friend an unmute then accusing the staff member of doing their job wrong when they infact did it right isn't the way to go. I know how things work in FFA but the rules aren't just for servers we feel like we want to moderate, the rules are for all servers. If someone swears then they have to expect the risk of someone reporting them, it doesn't matter where they are on the server at the time or what situation it is, swearing is swearing and there are plenty of other words that aren't swearing you can use if you really want to say something like that.

At the end of the day, if it got to the situation of a permanent mute then it means they haven't listened to the past warnings and mutes they have been given previously, everyone knows that eventually you get a permanent mute and yes permanent does mean forever. At this point it is up to Fluffy if she feels they deserve an unmute.

When we give warnings and or other punishments, it isn't us going out of out way to want to be mad with these people because... well I just don't even know why we would get mad over a situation we aren't involved in. When a report comes in we assess the evidence thoroughly and if needed, give a punishment based on it. I highly doubt Fluffy was seeking for an opportunity to mute your friend.

Reactions: Snodia

Keplerb22

Feb 11, 2017
she wasn't exactly seeking, she was 2 v 1 her and focusing. At least that's what I do know. I accuse her of producing an ambient in which this is more likely to happen. Players shouldn't swear in chat, and also shouldn't bully each-other. Sorry if I expressed myself wrong. @JaiStrixZ

I'm asking to change a little your punishment system. Not because of only her, I was muted only once because they really got me to the limit, since then I control. But there's people unable to resist versus 2 or more people not letting them play. There are times in FFA that they decide you are not playing today anymore, and a swarm of players start to target you. You need rules or systems preventing people to go mad on this game.

I feel like 3 month is enough for typing a word. For her and any other player in her situation.

Consider the mute isn't only on global chat, I can't fmsg her or party chat. She is completely unable to say anything for 3 mouth even to her friends. And looks like she refuses to install discord for unknown reasons.

Keplerb22

Feb 11, 2017
Now I was thinking. Is it that hard to really generate a java that detects chat rude words? Use regular expressions I could help to make *almost impossible to bypass the swearing words detector.

Last edited:

Siciliano

May 31, 2018
Sicily
at least I hoped for a second chance @Siciliano
actually the message says dear staff. You can type here but the message is directed to them. I can't just appeal with her account or from mine... sry

that weren't just words what annoy... Go to ffa and see how stuff really works there

in deutschland they say to that: das ist einfach nur dumm. your message a bit... rude to staff who have control on you. if i you perhap change message to nicer message? it

Keplerb22

Feb 11, 2017
@Siciliano I don't know why is it "rude" explain, I don't speak English so I'm very likely to don't express myself as I try to. I really apologize if it sounds bad.

Keplerb22

Feb 11, 2017
OK I have finished programming this... I'ts a summer idk what to do so I made a java code that blocks you to write any for-bitten words. You can use it by extracting the logic part from it. Sure your server has a programmer that will easily know what to do with this.

Hope you use it XD I'll post it on suggestions later.

This code substitutes any forbitten word for a *
it sees it with missing characters, characters changed for symbols, capital or non capital, and erases all spam symbols around and in the word. If someone wants to evade it by writing letters in between the word it won't be understandable anymore. SO it makes nearly impossible to write a forbitten word into the text.

It works by deleting all characters that are in a specific order. You can configure how many characters are needed to detect the word.

it detects all ways of shortening the word.

The format you write a word into the list is "word[number of characters required to detect it.",another word

This will allow to write a very small list of words that block all possible understandable combinations of a word.

Here is the code -> string chat is supposed to be the input

Rn it's value is Hello n0b do you like cream iCe872m?/*-+**-º132
for-bitten words are "nb[2","icecream[4","nob[3"
and the output result is "Hello * do you like * *"

you can integrate this logic to your existent code. There will be no way to write a word like ez again.

public class SwearingBypass {

static String[] forbittenWord = {"nb[2","icecream[4","nob[3"};

/*For-bitten words list, all have to be lower case letter and
* after them write a [ and a number that specifies how many
* characters are needed to exclude the word. Only use characters
* from a to z*/

static String chat = "Hello n0b do you like cream iCe872m?/*-+**-º132";//The chat message

static String[] fWVar;
static String[] wordVar;
static String[] regEx = new String[forbittenWord.length];

public static void main(String[] args) {
String[] list = regExGen();

/*Call your pluguin maker if you ever implement this... tip
* regExGen() has to be executed only once, the server launches, sure you can implement that
* by yourself*/

for(String regx:list) {
chat = chat.replaceAll(regx, "*");
}

//you get the new chat value after this

System.out.println(chat);
}

static String[] regExGen() {
for(int i = 0;i < forbittenWord.length;i++){
String[] bin;
String[] arr = forbittenWord.split("\\[")[0].split("");
int length = Integer.parseInt(forbittenWord.split("\\[")[1]);
int arrL = arr.length;
String sWVarLength = "";

for(int j = 0;j < arrL;j++){
sWVarLength += "1";
}

boolean[] variable = new boolean[arrL];

fWVar = new String[Integer.parseInt(sWVarLength,2)];

for(int j = 1;j <= fWVar.length;j++){

fWVar[j-1] = "";

bin=Integer.toBinaryString(j).split("");

for(int k = 0;k < arrL;k++){
if(k < bin.length){
if("1".equals(bin[bin.length-k-1])){
variable[k] = true;
}
}
}

int g = 0;

for(int k = 0;k < variable.length;k++){
if(variable[k]==true){
g++;
}
}

for(int k = 0;k < variable.length && g >= length;k++){
if(variable[k] == true){
fWVar[j-1] += arr[k];
}
}
variable = new boolean[arrL];
}

int x = 0;

for(String k:fWVar){
if(!"".equals(k))
x++;
}

wordVar = new String[x];

for(int j = 0, k = 0;j < x; ){
if(!"".equals(fWVar[k])){
wordVar[j] = fWVar[k];
j++;
}
k++;
}

for(int j = 0;j < wordVar.length;j++) {
wordVar[j] = wordVar[j].replace("a","[aA]+*");
wordVar[j] = wordVar[j].replace("b","[bB]+*");
wordVar[j] = wordVar[j].replace("c","[cC]+*");
wordVar[j] = wordVar[j].replace("d","[dD]+*");
wordVar[j] = wordVar[j].replace("e","[eE]+*");
wordVar[j] = wordVar[j].replace("f","[fF]+*");
wordVar[j] = wordVar[j].replace("g","[gG]+*");
wordVar[j] = wordVar[j].replace("h","[hH]+*");
wordVar[j] = wordVar[j].replace("i","[iI]+*");
wordVar[j] = wordVar[j].replace("j","[jJ]+*");
wordVar[j] = wordVar[j].replace("k","[kK]+*");
wordVar[j] = wordVar[j].replace("l","[lL]+*");
wordVar[j] = wordVar[j].replace("m","[mM]+*");
wordVar[j] = wordVar[j].replace("n","[nN]+*");
wordVar[j] = wordVar[j].replace("o","[oO]+*");
wordVar[j] = wordVar[j].replace("p","[pP]+*");
wordVar[j] = wordVar[j].replace("q","[qQ]+*");
wordVar[j] = wordVar[j].replace("r","[rR]+*");
wordVar[j] = wordVar[j].replace("s","[sS]+*");
wordVar[j] = wordVar[j].replace("t","[tT]+*");
wordVar[j] = wordVar[j].replace("u","[uU]+*");
wordVar[j] = wordVar[j].replace("v","[vV]+*");
wordVar[j] = wordVar[j].replace("w","[wW]+*");
wordVar[j] = wordVar[j].replace("x","[xX]+*");
wordVar[j] = wordVar[j].replace("y","[yY]+*");
wordVar[j] = wordVar[j].replace("z","[zZ]+*");
wordVar[j] = wordVar[j].replace("+*","+[^a-z ]*");
wordVar[j] = "(" + wordVar[j] + ")";
}
regEx = "";

for(int j = wordVar.length;j > 0;j--){
regEx += wordVar[j - 1];
}

regEx = regEx.replace(")(", ")|(");

//System.out.println(regEx);
}

return regEx;

}
}

even if this code isn't useful... you can explore the idea to develop yor own. I want any mute gets avoided.

Keplerb22

Feb 11, 2017
Well I was reviving 2 v 1 from lots of players including some staff and I don't see impossible that it happened to my friend. And rly go for a staff member? are you a fan of fluffy? It really looks like if you feel you where being attacked. @Siciliano

Quetzi

Jun 7, 2017
@quetzi
quetzi.tv
We have an appeal system so that you can argue your case against a punishment. The forums is not the place to do it, so I'll be locking the post. We already have a chat filter in place but as there are numerous different languages used on the server, hundreds of bypasses for the words we do block and new profanities being made up on a daily basis (almost) there will always be some words that slip through the net. If there are words you feel should be blocked which aren't currently you can send me a private message here and I will look into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom