• No

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
hello cubecrafters

It is annoying that day time stands left. The most people vote for normal (in the mid) And day time (left)
My ask is Why does day time stand left.
Can it be changed that it stand also in the mid?

For people that it doesnt understand:
Basic - Normal - OP
Day time - Night time - Sunset

I think it is better as day time stands in the middel of this 3.
Basic - Normal - OP
Sunset. - Day time - night time

I hope that it becomes added!
Thx for Reading.

lil naz x

Nov 12, 2016
england
I have somewhat idea of what you meant by this, but then again would it really make that big of a difference? I mean it's only a small tweak but I think it should be Daytime - Sunset - Nighttime. Not the greatest of suggestions but hey it was an idea!

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Well it's a little detail, such as my suggestion for the Party system was also a little detail. I say yes due to that it would be just better for the vision for voting the time.

Soeshi

Forum Veteran
Mar 28, 2016
The Netherlands.
Sorry I don't get your point.

Why should this be useful?
I'm playing cubecraft for a while and I'm used to vote for normal and day time I can vote it without even watching.
If that'll change it will be really weird again.

Reactions: SrKlompenstein

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Or maybe you should read the choices available carefully. It pretty much makes sense in my opinion.

Reactions: Fristey

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
As mentioned above me, it is a little detail. For me it does not matter, because I get used to it.

I'm playing cubecraft for a while and I'm used to vote for normal and day time I can vote it without even watching. If that'll change it will be really weird again.
Exactly this.

Reactions: Soeshi

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
Well, not technically. Day time goes first as that is at about 12 AM in the real world, then sunset which is at about 7 PM or so, and then night at 24Hours.
This means that the correct order is the current one, or atleast thats my opinion.
Hope what i said makes sense :)

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
This is just a small detail , for me it doesn't care where it os standing. It just became an automatism. I can see why you wanna see it changing , it is annoying to click in the middle and then go to the left . It would be easier of you just could click twice in the middle. I don't realy think that cube will add it or even be busy with it .

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
It is annoying that day time stands left. The most people vote for normal (in the mid) And day time (left)
My ask is Why does day time stand left.
Can it be changed that it stand also in the mid?
For people that it doesnt understand:
Basic - Normal - OP
Day time - Night time - Sunset
this is actually better for people to understand because it is in order
it shouldn't be out of Order because then players who are set on that are screwed up
besides it isn't like after 20 games you still don't know where the time is
also seriously that isn't how you tag people you put it in your message and they will be called

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Well, not technically. Day time goes first as that is at about 12 AM in the real world, then sunset which is at about 7 PM or so, and then night at 24Hours.
This means that the correct order is the current one, or atleast thats my opinion.
Hope what i said makes sense :)
Yes, I know that it is the correct order. But is is annoying.

nemsol

May 8, 2017
Amsterdam, Netherlands
I don't see the use of this, a lot of people allready automatically choose what they want. If it get changed those people will be confused and choose different time from what they actually want. Also it's a really small random thing, and if it were to be implanted into the game there should be an announcement, but since it's so small that's too much effort. I say no.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I honestly don't mind, but this is such a small detail that I don't think staff will bother to do.......

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats on helper!
Mintypie231 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations on helper!!
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #42-
The real name of a hashtag is an octothorpe.
Sorry y'all, didn't have the capacity to find a good fact because I was sick.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Helloooo, no way the number one fact daily person are online!:D
299 more to 2 000... That is cool xD
Top Bottom