Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Herbubulle

Jul 3, 2020
The JOJOLands
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
The only issue with this that I've noticed in SkyWars is that Bedrock games start too fast to even vote & select everything you need before the game starts. This became apparent when time voting came out in April.
Yeah I can confirm. I like Sunset but sometimes I don't even have the time to vote for a mode... :(
An "auto-vote" or something could fix that?

ReZort

Feb 15, 2022
#🤝︱community・corner
Pronouns
He/Him
The only issue with this that I've noticed in SkyWars is that Bedrock games start too fast to even vote & select everything you need before the game starts. This became apparent when time voting came out in April.
I think 20 seconds of waiting until game start instead of 15 when game is full can solve this a little
Yeah I can confirm. I like Sunset but sometimes I don't even have the time to vote for a mode... :(
An "auto-vote" or something could fix that?
Can you make suggestion about auto vote? I thought about it yesterday, but I forgot very quickly :thisisfine:

Reactions: Herbubulle

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
EggWars games take longer to start and most times you will have enough time to vote for all the available options, however, being able to vote for time would make many maps look weird at night time, under my point of view. Also, this option isn't available on Java neither, so I don't think it should be added to Bedrock. A voting option that could be added is the type of health, but I'm unsure with regard to it, because it could cause combats to be too short as fights on bedrock are much quicker than on java in most cases, which is the reason why people vote for half health on the java network.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
EggWars games take longer to start and most times you will have enough time to vote for all the available options, however, being able to vote for time would make many maps look weird at night time, under my point of view. Also, this option isn't available on Java neither, so I don't think it should be added to Bedrock. A voting option that could be added is the type of health, but I'm unsure with regard to it, because it could cause combats to be too short as fights on bedrock are much quicker than on java in most cases, which is the reason why people vote for half health on the java network.
Night isnt on SkyWars. Also we shouldn't use Java as a basis for what we should or shouldn't do on Bedrock.

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Night isnt on SkyWars
I know, I meant in the case that option got added.

Also we shouldn't use Java as a basis for what we should or shouldn't do on Bedrock.
Yeah, you are right, but under my point of view, both networks should be as similar as possible to provide players a similar experience, no matter where they are playing.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
I know, I meant in the case that option got added.

Yeah, you are right, but under my point of view, both networks should be as similar as possible to provide players a similar experience, no matter where they are playing.
They are at very different points of their lifespan and have different demographics. I don't believe we should force them to be similar.

Reactions: Fesa

Cyanlloyd

Feb 8, 2020
Maybe I‘m just lucky each time, but I never had problems with voting for the stuff within the time limit?
This would make for a small, but great QOL-improvement and would make the Eggwars rank even better.

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
They are at very different points of their lifespan and have different demographics. I don't believe we should force them to be similar.
Of course both networks' situations are totally different, however, I think players should have an experience as similar as possible on both networks. I don't say they have to be identical.

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
i mean with eggwars gamemodes (especially egg mega) it takes longer for the game to start so voting for time of day would always work in the bigger gamemodes (if someone has a rank of course)

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
This is you making them identical.
That's because at the beginning I used Java as a basis for what there should be on bedrock or not. However, you are right and features shouldn't only be based on what we have on Java or not. But yeah, both networks are different and each one has its particularities.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom