Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

YouAlwaysTim

Jul 18, 2015
Everywhere :)
I personally think it gives an advantage. Players can make a whole new strategy looking at a players health. It gives the player who is using it a HUGE advantage. It gives an unfair advantage to people who have it. The other thing is, how could you track down players who have the mod? I mean, it's very hard to detect it. In conclusion, the mod shouldn't be allowed. +1.
It's the same with laby mod why shouldn't this be allowed only thing with laby is you can't record hackers with it ;)

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
I don't use damage indicators, mainly because i can't get it to work with my 5 Zig mod. If damage indicators are not allowed anymore, then so will 5 zig mod (because there is a tiny damage indicator on the cross hair). I understand where you are coming from, but i don't think that it can be enforced very easily. You can't always tell if someone is using a damage indicator. It's a good suggestion, but i think that cubecraft is going to stick with damage indicators being allowed.

Thanks, James Lawrence
@MagnificentSpam is this a bug?

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
this would mean that if i had diamond armour and somebody who was naked saw me when i had 0.5% Health left though normally they wouldn't attack me they would then because they know i am low which ruins the whole point

Last edited:

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
It's considered an all around good PVP mod as it shows you some nice HUD elements like armor, Position in world, Facing direction, Current status effects etc.
Just to make checking on everything that much easier
You can already see your armor and status effects on the HUD. Coords and direction can be found using F3. No need to use it.

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
Knowing information about your opponent is half the battle. I would say to completely enforce no damage indicators, the server would have to have an algorithm to spoof healthtags. This is similar to Badlion's approach against healthtags.
I agree, one of the best strategist of the past times, Hannibal, won many Battles just by studying his opponent. (Yes I do pay attention at school)

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
You can already see your armor and status effects on the HUD. Coords and direction can be found using F3. No need to use it.
F3 can take up a huge amount of space and is distracting when looking for coords.
With a HUD element for armor, you can see at what percentage / value it is so you can get ready with switching it while fighting instead of noticing it when it breaks and is too late.
These HUD elements are a huge help

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
F3 can take up a huge amount of space and is distracting when looking for coords.
With a HUD element for armor, you can see at what percentage / value it is so you can get ready with switching it while fighting instead of noticing it when it breaks and is too late.
These HUD elements are a huge help
Oh that. But wouldn't a rough estimate do?

abhay sankar dev

Jun 3, 2016
ok i have this mod but i have like a massive moniter and i cant look at my enemy , heath and the damage indicator

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
Top Bottom