Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Void Krun

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2020
In the void
Hi, hello. While duelling my friend we had a quick test because in the previous round I had hit him and he stayed at 10 hearts on the indicator. The next round we had both hit each other and we both stayed at 10 then hit each other and both went down to 8.5.

Basically what im saying is that the indicator is one hit behind. I have no evidence of this because my laptop is worse then your KB.

Thnank for reading. E.

Reactions: HilariousDante
Nov 17, 2020
Colombia
I suppose that's because maybe you have a little delay in loading text bars, but if it doesn't happen only to you, it could be considered a bug or something, I suppose that when a staff sees this they will respond and help you with your problem nwn

Void Krun

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2020
In the void
I suppose that's because maybe you have a little delay in loading text bars, but if it doesn't happen only to you, it could be considered a bug or something, I suppose that when a staff sees this they will respond and help you with your problem nwn
It happened to both of us but i dont know about anyone else experiencing it but there have been no tests of it, of my knowledge.

Critly

Forum Expert
May 23, 2018
Poland but live in Belgium
Hello there!
I'm not 100% sure but if you want to report this as a bug you'll have to get atleast some video evidence just to proof how the bugs works or how it looks like. You can report bugs here:
-Bedrock
https://cbecrft.net/bedrockreports
-Java
-OhCritly

Reactions: Marieke2001

Void Krun

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2020
In the void
Hello there!
I'm not 100% sure but if you want to report this as a bug you'll have to get atleast some video evidence just to proof how the bugs works or how it looks like. You can report bugs here:
-Bedrock
https://cbecrft.net/bedrockreports
-Java
-OhCritly
I put it here instead of the bug reports as I didn’t know if only me and my friend were experiencing the issue and my laptop normal corrupts the recordings I make so it’s hard to supply evidence.

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
i think some people should try this out and see what happens to their indicator. of course some bugs just dont appear for some people, but its still worth checking.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
Top Bottom