Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

YahirplaysMC123

Novice Member
Jul 20, 2019
Haines City FL
Damage feels diferrent on cubecraft than it does vanilla game.

Idk how to fully explain this but it seems that armor is a little more op and weapons do a little less damage than vanilla gameplay. A sharp 2 iron just feels weaker. like it should do 8 damage but it feels like its doing less. And whenever i have armor and people are using iron swords that are enchanted they are doing a bit too little damage i expect them to do...
I kinda feel like im going ctazy to cause my friends dont notice a difference in damage but i do, alot. Like is their a technical reason that things dont do damage? Did the devs secretly make everything weak? Am i just bad at lego games? Am i in a black mirrot episode? Is this all a ruse for the devs to secretly create a java server in bedrock? Someone explain yourself.

D

Deleted member 467999

i just see people running around with their fists and killing me while i give them critical hits sharp 2 sword there is a bug in bedrock cubecraft going on where 1 punch of a fist = to sharp 2 diamond sword damge

Reactions: YahirplaysMC123

YahirplaysMC123

Novice Member
Jul 20, 2019
Haines City FL
i just see people running around with their fists and killing me while i give them critical hits sharp 2 sword there is a bug in bedrock cubecraft going on where 1 punch of a fist = to sharp 2 diamond sword damge
Thats a visual bug they are holding something you just cant see it. The devs are fixing it currently.

oreoeatsoreos

Apr 6, 2020
Damage feels diferrent on cubecraft than it does vanilla game.

Idk how to fully explain this but it seems that armor is a little more op and weapons do a little less damage than vanilla gameplay. A sharp 2 iron just feels weaker. like it should do 8 damage but it feels like its doing less. And whenever i have armor and people are using iron swords that are enchanted they are doing a bit too little damage i expect them to do...
I kinda feel like im going ctazy to cause my friends dont notice a difference in damage but i do, alot. Like is their a technical reason that things dont do damage? Did the devs secretly make everything weak? Am i just bad at lego games? Am i in a black mirrot episode? Is this all a ruse for the devs to secretly create a java server in bedrock? Someone explain yourself.
for me i dont think im being bad but sometimes i will hit an enemy like 4+ times in the back and when they finally attack back and i get more hits on them but i end up dying anyways, i think armor is a little more op compared to usual as usually the enemies i face have slightly better armor. im pretty sure its not being bad or criticals but armor plays a big difference for some reason, even if i get 6-7+ more hits i still end up dying and they still have an absurd amount of health left. i die cause when we exchange hits my armor is slightly worse but in reality im pretty sure that i still should've killed them as i got more hits and our weapons are realitevely the same. i remember many times i rushed an opponent and combed them very well yet after a quick moment of us just hitting each other equally i die, even if before that i had hit them over 5-7 times. i think it has something to do with making it more advantageous to MCPE players, as they usually cant be as aware as PC or Console players meaning they are more likely to be sneaked up on the killed extremely quickly so when armor is buffed they have more time to put up a fight. though this is just a conspiracy theory and yes PC/Console players will also get the advantage, but the way that most mobile players play usually camping and looting (most of the time no hate to mobile players) this will be more advantageous to them then PC/Console players.

by armor slighty worse its like have full iron enchanted, sharp 2 sword and they have same sword but same armor with like diamond boots or something similar to that.

Reactions: YahirplaysMC123

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
Please don’t revive threads older than 3 weeks (necro posting)

If you have any questions you can always ask me or another staff member!

- Locked🔒

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
Sorry, I thought you are just mad at me. I keep reporting these stuff, and thought my name is all over the reports. :)
UncleSpect wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Hi Bram! Welcome back! I missed you bro 🥹
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🤍
throwing my mouse hard enough on the wall for a grand total of 7 times as a result of gamer rage somehow fixed the liftoff distance issues

also don't worry about me it's not that deep it's just anger issues and being the usual failure at everything including the simplest video games
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
You said "I SEE YOUR NAME ALL OVER REPORTS" You literally scream in my face. Yall want me to not report such bugs? I know that the bug is fixed
You don't have to reply with a longer message.
Top Bottom