Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters

Nibaal

Novice Member
Jul 29, 2017
Hello everyone!!!

Wins leader-board:

why does cube not add a daily wins leader-board
for SkyWars/EggWars or all the games, so players would play everyday to reach the 1st on
Leader-Board.

to make it more exited, make a prize, like the prize of (1st) is 1 Uber Cubelet or maybe something else?!
(2nd) is 3 super cubelet etc!.

so making events and prizes would make the server more exited not a boring place to play.

now, at this moment, no one can reach the real Leader-Board. (Solo SkyWars) 1st player has more than 19k wins
so no one could try to reach him, i need to win 100 wins everyday and i might reach him after

150 days, if i still getting 100 wins everyday and that's impossible, so make a chance for players, with Daily Leader-Board.

Who agrees!? and Who disagrees?!

Last edited:

theTrainZ

May 25, 2019
I have different feelings about this suggestion , yeah it's nice to be on the leaderboard , but if you have a daily one , people are going to be addicted to the game to reach the daily leaderboard. I don't think cube want people to have physical complaints because of a daily leaderboard. And also when you get rewards for it people will actually get addicted to get those rewards.

Nibaal

Novice Member
Jul 29, 2017
I have different feelings about this suggestion , yeah it's nice to be on the leaderboard , but if you have a daily one , people are going to be addicted to the game to reach the daily leaderboard. I don't think cube want people to have physical complaints because of a daily leaderboard. And also when you get rewards for it people will actually get addicted to get those rewards.
It's not that dangerous thing, or being addicted, just players would play everyday, so the server would be more interactive, also servers do not care about players, it's about money(store) i i do not know what do you think?

Ronzo

Dedicated Member
Aug 26, 2016
ok you are dumb

Basketman

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2015
Belgium
I would suggest to make the prices like the daily challenges. You get experience, some points and loot points.

Andyyy

Forum Expert
Dec 7, 2016
Blockwars
That will only promote more farming of wins I think as there is a more immediate reward for it. Big parties will fill up games and possibly cross team to win as fast as possible. This already happens to a certain extent but this will worsen it.

Dohaa

Nov 27, 2016
I like the idea, but the rewards should just be XP and points to maybe the top 3.

Aosm

Apr 16, 2019
No, is so op get uber cubelets. Cubelets just can be for Obsidian rank and purchasing it, BAD

Nibaal

Novice Member
Jul 29, 2017
H
That will only promote more farming of wins I think as there is a more immediate reward for it. Big parties will fill up games and possibly cross team to win as fast as possible. This already happens to a certain extent but this will worsen it.
Hey dody, a lot of people would record and report that so it won't be that big problem

Animee

Aug 12, 2017
H

Hey dody, a lot of people would record and report that so it won't be that big problem

Not everyone knows how to do that and even if they do , it will take time until they get punished and in that time they may farmed a lot of wins

D

Deleted member 292706

Not everyone knows how to do that and even if they do , it will take time until they get punished and in that time they may farmed a lot of wins
I agree with you and i agree with him, that's not the players problem, it's the cube problem so they should do something like new sentinel or something

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

W streamer here: @SugaaKat
Matriox wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations

Goodluck in your helper training

Don't let frontlane or lyra be mean
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
Top Bottom