Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Aveezz The OG

Novice Member
Jul 22, 2020
Denmark
Pixel ladies, and Pixelmen.

Today I, DADDYCO0KS, have experienced a major change to the server we all either; dearly despise and have a serious addiction to, or the server we all love and play with friends. The update and announcement of this new "10 year anniversary update" seems more like, we've done it for 9,99 years let's ruin it (my opinion, yet seems like alot of people share this with me.) They've transformed the rigid looks of cubecraft, compared to other servers, into a completely new state. I can't decide if this update makes me angry, or angry. I mean what was honestly thought through while deciding to do this. I'm sure its mostly the possible opportunity to merge bedrock and java, which of course means, money.

I DADDYCO0KS, was once the man with his name in every single players chat online on cubecraft, and the man who had a role so special it hadn't been seen prior, or since my certain event.
I believe the server has taken a wrong turn, and as the official daddyco0ks it is my responsibility, along with my 50+ punishments or whatever, to protest this choice and relieve my feelings on what seems to be a turnt staff team.

Yours, not happily, DADDYCO0KS.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
Top Bottom