Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Amazinq

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2021
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
I think it's a wonderful idea, it would be something very fun to develop creativity and also something quite simple to implement 🥰

I have a doubt, this competition will be hosted in a specific channel on Discord or in a forums section as the rest of Seasonal competitions?

Reactions: Komodо

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
I think it's a wonderful idea, it would be something very fun to develop creativity and also something quite simple to implement 🥰

I have a doubt, this competition will be hosted in a specific channel on Discord or in a forums section as the rest of Seasonal competitions?
Sorry for the late reply. Ive been sort of busy. I haven’t really thought this crucial part out, but maybe just host them like regular competitions? On the forums with 2 submissions per person.

On the other hand, Discord has a bigger public and the emotes will also be used the most on there. Altho im not sure if there are any competitions apart from give aways on there?

• Love
Reactions: Amazinq

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Forwarded! :agree:

This for sure sounds like a fun idea in my opinion, especially for the seasonal competitions! The reward for people is much higher
The competition could also include something like "draw an emoji of how you feel when you wake up, think it's Thursday but it's actually Friday" or something else

• Love
Reactions: Komodо
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom