Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

lucky947

Mar 30, 2021
I was thinking about how in eggwars you need to bye everything in bundles and if it would be possible to customize a section to a premade kit which could be brought for the iron/gold/diamonds it is worth for an example if i wanted to customize my shop to have 1 set of leather armour, 1 wooden sword, 12 stake, and 63 blocks in OP items it would cost 42 iron also I was thinking about if you could name the customizable kit to what you want aka state kit. What are your thoughts.

lucky947

Mar 30, 2021
I was thinking about how in eggwars you need to bye everything in bundles and if it would be possible to customize a section to a premade kit which could be brought for the iron/gold/diamonds it is worth for an example if i wanted to customize my shop to have 1 set of leather armour, 1 wooden sword, 12 stake, and 63 blocks in OP items it would cost 42 iron also I was thinking about if you could name the customizable kit to what you want aka state kit. What are your thoughts.
Also I was thinking that it could be in the eggwars lobby in the middle of the stairs so you cant miss it.

• Agree
Reactions: Dualninja

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
This would be hard for the admins to do. But it would definitely, be worth it.

iTBD

Forum Expert
Apr 26, 2020
Bulgaria
I don't really play Bedrock, but when I do the shop always annoys me because of how slow buying stuff is compared to Java. I would love to see this!

• Agree
Reactions: Dualninja
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Basketman's profile.
does only staff get access to animated profile pictures?
groove_ wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
UncleSuSpect
Eli wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Thank you for the follow!!!
Basketman wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
I have a question. Can we give suggestions for the forums in feedback and suggestions??
Top Bottom