Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Pyups🎄

Novice Member
Apr 13, 2020
a jolly rancher
🙋‍♂️WELCOME

Welcome to my thread! I’m happy you decided to read more about my ideas! What are my ideas? Well in short my ideas are to make the ceiling higher. What exactly do I mean by that? Well I mean it takes longer to get the strongest items in the game. For instance I think the skyblock caps out when you get fully enchanted diamond armor and fully enchanted diamond tools. This thread is to add some things like custom enchantments, harder bosses, and more.

🌶CUSTOM ITEMS

Custom items are items coded well developing skyblock. These items are not in vanilla Minecraft but are created by cubecraft themselves (shoutout to the development team) her are some ideas I had

81 emeralds ——> 9 emerald block ——> 1 glowing emerald

This is an example of how glowing emerald could be made but this would work for all ores boosting the ceiling by 81 times

🗡 CUSTOM WEAPONS

Custom weapons would add a lot to the game and open up the possibility to custom bosses, so without further a due let’s get into the custom weapons:

Glowing diamond sword:
Glowing Stone Sword
Glowing Iron Sword
Glowing Emerald Sword
Emerald Sword

🐉CUSTOM BOSSES

Custom Bosses would give more coins when killed and would need better weapons! Some would drop items needed to summon the next boss, for instance if you needed to kill 3 bosses before you could fight the next one could drop 3 soul sand, the next could drop a wither skeleton head, and the final one could drop 2 wither skeleton heads. Here are bosses I came up with

The terrible tarantula
The wicked witch

🪚CUSTOM ENCHANTING

My idea for custom enchanting is adding a new enchantment system called sawing. This give the sword special ability’s like teleportation, higher crit chances and more. The catch is you can olny upgrade 1 category. Here are some different abilities I thought of:

Jump boost
Speed boost
Teleportation boost
damage boost
Defense boost

🐇CUSTOM PETS

my final suggestion is to add custom pets that would farm items for you for instance a rabbit pet would farm carrots 🥕 and would need to be fed carrots to be upgraded. Some pet ideas I came up with where:

Rabbits/carrot pet
Cow/wheat pet
Chicken/seed pet

finally thanks for reading and have a great day!

Last edited:

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
I totally agree with you, they should add some more custom items. But I think this would take the devs WAY to long... For example pets seem quite difficult to code. Maybe ask for things that would make progressing more fun, for example a portable optimiser/ enchantable/ anvil, private vaults (which you unlock while completing side quests), but also your idea of costum enchanting seems very interesting.

Pyups🎄

Novice Member
Apr 13, 2020
a jolly rancher
I totally agree with you, they should add some more custom items. But I think this would take the devs WAY to long... For example pets seem quite difficult to code. Maybe ask for things that would make progressing more fun, for example a portable optimiser/ enchantable/ anvil, private vaults (which you unlock while completing side quests), but also your idea of costum enchanting seems very interesting.
Yah i think they just needed to get the custom items out and weapons and then go from there!

Reactions: MeliodasWrath
D

Deleted member 489420

🙋‍♂️WELCOME

Welcome to my thread! I’m happy you decided to read more about my ideas! What are my ideas? Well in short my ideas are to make the ceiling higher. What exactly do I mean by that? Well I mean it takes longer to get the strongest items in the game. For instance I think the skyblock caps out when you get fully enchanted diamond armor and fully enchanted diamond tools. This thread is to add some things like custom enchantments, harder bosses, and more.

🌶CUSTOM ITEMS

Custom items are items coded well developing skyblock. These items are not in vanilla Minecraft but are created by cubecraft themselves (shoutout to the development team) her are some ideas I had

81 emeralds ——> 9 emerald block ——> 1 glowing emerald

This is an example of how glowing emerald could be made but this would work for all ores boosting the ceiling by 81 times

🗡 CUSTOM WEAPONS

Custom weapons would add a lot to the game and open up the possibility to custom bosses, so without further a due let’s get into the custom weapons:

Glowing diamond sword:
Glowing Stone Sword
Glowing Iron Sword
Glowing Emerald Sword
Emerald Sword

🐉CUSTOM BOSSES

Custom Bosses would give more coins when killed and would need better weapons! Some would drop items needed to summon the next boss, for instance if you needed to kill 3 bosses before you could fight the next one could drop 3 soul sand, the next could drop a wither skeleton head, and the final one could drop 2 wither skeleton heads. Here are bosses I came up with

The terrible tarantula
The wicked witch

🪚CUSTOM ENCHANTING

My idea for custom enchanting is adding a new enchantment system called sawing. This give the sword special ability’s like teleportation, higher crit chances and more. The catch is you can olny upgrade 1 category. Here are some different abilities I thought of:

Jump boost
Speed boost
Teleportation boost
damage boost
Defense boost

🐇CUSTOM PETS

my final suggestion is to add custom pets that would farm items for you for instance a rabbit pet would farm carrots 🥕 and would need to be fed carrots to be upgraded. Some pet ideas I came up with where:

Rabbits/carrot pet
Cow/wheat pet
Chicken/seed pet

finally thanks for reading and have a great day!
well i like idea of custom items, bu im not sure if crafting them is a good idea, for example i have full double chest of emeralds and i would make that glowing gear in 1 minute, i fell like some arena or dungean with custom mobs and bosses or even maybe other players is a better way to obtain those special items

Pyups🎄

Novice Member
Apr 13, 2020
a jolly rancher
The bosses you suggested they could make dungeons where they could be the boss at the end
Ohhhh I see. I like that idea although it seems like that would take extra time that skyblock doesn’t really have because I would say at least 50% of skyblock players are bored so the need to get an update out ASAP

Pyups🎄

Novice Member
Apr 13, 2020
a jolly rancher
well i like idea of custom items, bu im not sure if crafting them is a good idea, for example i have full double chest of emeralds and i would make that glowing gear in 1 minute, i fell like some arena or dungean with custom mobs and bosses or even maybe other players is a better way to obtain those special items
That’s a really good idea and also why do you happen to have a chest of emeralds laying around 😂

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.
lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.
ty for the follow (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ♡
vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
Top Bottom