Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DaHammy

Mar 29, 2016
Italy
Okay so... While I was playing around with @Aurora with miniatures, I thought it would be fun when everyone could buy and edit his own miniature. I don't really care about the price and would be ok with around 5-10€ just for 1 miniature. But like, that you can set the head of the miniature of a Players head, or a head of those that one has unlocked in the vanity menu. Like that there would be a miniature editor and you can choose the particles, clothing and which head it should have. Me and @Aurora thought it would be fun when she has a miniature that looks similar to me, and me having a miniature that looks similar to her. Like let's say she has a skin with a pink top, green pants and blue shoes, then I would make my miniature having her head wearing blue leather boots, green leggings and a pink leather chestplate. Well, some people may disagree with this idea but I thought it would be a fun idea and really would wish that it would be added

EDIT: I'm seeing that some people view this thread, but don't say anything. I would want to hear about others opinions about it

Last edited:

Flaxic

Feb 8, 2017
I want other player heads miniatures, yes. It'd be a fun little addition, but I think we have to wait for a big vanity update. :(
+1 from me! :)

Reactions: DaHammy and Aurora

BlueQuakeAdmin_

Apr 17, 2016
Earth
Okay so... While I was playing around with @Aurora with miniatures, I thought it would be fun when everyone could buy and edit his own miniature. I don't really care about the price and would be ok with around 5-10€ just for 1 miniature. But like, that you can set the head of the miniature of a Players head, or a head of those that one has unlocked in the vanity menu. Like that there would be a miniature editor and you can choose the particles, clothing and which head it should have. Me and @Aurora thought it would be fun when she has a miniature that looks similar to me, and me having a miniature that looks similar to her. Like let's say she has a skin with a pink top, green pants and blue shoes, then I would make my miniature having her head wearing blue leather boots, green leggings and a pink leather chestplate. Well, some people may disagree with this idea but I thought it would be a fun idea and really would wish that it would be added

EDIT: I'm seeing that some people view this thread, but don't say anything. I would want to hear about others opinions about it
Well. For other people's head miniatures, it should DEFINITELY have a toggle button where that person can allow or deny others to use his/her. For example, do /skull on or /skull off

Reactions: DaHammy

Proditio

Dec 16, 2016
United States
As much as I would love to see this happen I doubt it would. Miniatures have also been a top tier vanity item you you either get via event or you buy in a pack.

Proditio

Dec 16, 2016
United States
Well. For other people's head miniatures, it should DEFINITELY have a toggle button where that person can allow or deny others to use his/her. For example, do /skull on or /skull off
I don't see why this matters in the slightest. you seem to feel very strongly about this, but there is a good chance you wouldn't even know it happened. What you dont know won't hurt you. I just don't see the point to it having a toggle feature. .

BlueQuakeAdmin_

Apr 17, 2016
Earth
I don't see why this matters in the slightest. you seem to feel very strongly about this, but there is a good chance you wouldn't even know it happened. What you dont know won't hurt you. I just don't see the point to it having a toggle feature. .
Well some people might just not want other people to use their head miniature.

Reactions: DaHammy and Exull

Exull

Jan 3, 2017
www.cubecraft.net

This could be a nice little addition! And I would also like to have the on/off toggeling system which @BlueQuakeAdmin_ mentioned.

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
This is a really neat idea, I'd love to customize my own little mini-stitch miniature to follow me around the lobbies. Awesome! :heart_eyes:

EDIT: You could purchase the 1x custom minature in the Store and then do some little upgrades with vanity points as I already have about 150,000 vanity points and already bought all the features which can be bought with those points.

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
Isnt that a good thing?
For the players that haven't bought a pack it would be a good thing but for the server no... because what's the point of buying the other packs if you can just make them yourself after buying one. People have already bought those packs and it would be a huge rip off if they could have just waited a bit and bought 1 miniature that you can change. Also it would make the miniatures you get from ranks obsolete because you could just make those too and therefore leaving less unique rank perks.

Reactions: Despacito 2
A

A pigeon

For the players that haven't bought a pack it would be a good thing but for the server no... because what's the point of buying the other packs if you can just make them yourself after buying one. People have already bought those packs and it would be a huge rip off if they could have just waited a bit and bought 1 miniature that you can change. Also it would make the miniatures you get from ranks obsolete because you could just make those too and therefore leaving less unique rank perks.
Thats actually pretty good .

+1 id like some customizable minis

Achillez

Novice Member
Jan 4, 2017
Netherlands // Albania
I love it. I wanted to include this in a future thread of mine, but I guess you already did it :)

I want to suggest 2 versions about obtaining the cloths:
1. You will be able to use the same clothes for your miniature as you have for yourself, dont need to unlock any special ones.

2. You need to unlock special miniature clothes from cubelets, called "Miniature pink chestplate" for example.

Lemme know what you think!

Reactions: Aurora
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Top Bottom