Feature

Suggestion:
Custom gamemode IPs

Examples:
[Default] play.cubecraft.net
[AmongSlimes] among.cubecraft.net
[Skyblock] skyblock.cubecraft.net

Reason:
Some people play very few modes on the server, myself included. I basically just play skyblock. Nothing else really. I'm probably not the only one that does.

Frontlane

🦦
Jul 20, 2017
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey!
Cool idea you got going on here! However, I feel like it would only be useful/clear for everyone if all those gamemodes with custom IP's then had separate lobbies, which is something cubecraft got already rid of a while ago.
An example: if you'd join among.cubecraft.net, it would be a bit odd if you'd join a game of Among Slimes instantly right?
At least that's how I feel about it :-) I am curious what other forum members think!
Have a great rest of your day!

JankoGoo

Mar 28, 2021
Germany
lilshadow1997.newgrounds.com
Hey!
Cool idea you got going on here! However, I feel like it would only be useful/clear for everyone if all those gamemodes with custom IP's then had separate lobbies, which is something cubecraft got already rid of a while ago.
An example: if you'd join among.cubecraft.net, it would be a bit odd if you'd join a game of Among Slimes instantly right?
At least that's how I feel about it :-) I am curious what other forum members think!
Have a great rest of your day!
I think of it like a redirect adress. If among.cubecraft.net is being joined, then the next available game will be taken to be joined.

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
Top Bottom