• No

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuvoh

Novice Member
Dec 6, 2017
Ive seen other people give this exact same idea in the past but not many people saw it, so im suggesting it again.

2 main things should be added to the options.

- Health options ( half hp, normal...)
- Time options (5min, 10min, 15min...)

Nuvoh

Novice Member
Dec 6, 2017
Health options and time options have always been there. Atleast on bedrock.
I think there are health options on java, but they are "Health Boosts", not really health options. Nice to see its on bedrock, would be nice if it could be added to java as well then.

4Moonlightt

Sr. Modlightt
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 10, 2020
Hyrule
In my opinion the health options can be worked around with different gear/enchants/effects but it would be nice to have yeah. And the different times is certainly useful for battles that would take longer than 5 mins.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Hi Nuvoh,

Your suggestion has been discussed internally, and we decided to mark it as planned!

We'd love to make custom kits more custom. We agreed on marking this suggestion as planned, as changing health options is something we'd like to add! Unfortunately we did disagree with adding different times to custom kits. Custom kits currently has a very low player count, which is why we think it is not worth our time to develop different times for it.

Reactions: Herbubulle

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
Hello Nuvoh,

I'm afraid this suggestion is sadly denied.

We're truly sorry for this outcome, but 8 months ago this was planned with the initial thought that we would continue with the Custom Creator Duels for Java.

However, as the recent Game Framework took place we decided to not continue with this mode anymore. You can learn more about this decision here here.

Thank you for creating this suggestion though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom